Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Rebirth

3 posters

Go down

X Rebirth Empty X Rebirth

Post by Nightwing Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:03 am

On Steam, there is an amazing-looking game called X Rebirth, available for $50.

The sheer epic astounds me: Check it out here.
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2743055/

Back to top Go down

X Rebirth Empty Re: X Rebirth

Post by Thuufir Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:18 am

i played all games of that series and can just say its one of my favorite space games ever !! Build a complete Empire and fly the mighty cruisers or command them with basic AI. i already pledged months ago !!
Its huge !!!
Thuufir
Thuufir

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:22 pm

i remember buying a paranid frigate and equiping it with all shockwave generators that ship was the very manifestation of being OP i could erase entire sectors with that ship only, once i owned 2 kha'ak motherships and 1 cruiser with it:S

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:01 am

Am I the only one that listens to the trailer just for the music at the beginning?
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2743055/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thuufir Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:04 am

Smile The pledgers received the game soundtrack as mp3 so ... no watch just for the music !
haha Viking you owned Khaak Ships --amazing i never had the idea to even try it - what shields did you used for that - i wasnt aware that its even possible . Pirates and Xenon ok - but f***** Khaak Cluster !!???? Shocked 
In one game i tried to blast the khaak sector but my machine couldnt handle the Khaak Ships and my 10 Carriers with each 50 Nova L fighters and support freighters and crashed everytime i jumped but there are epic battles on utube
Mining Jumpgates, Rocket-Only Carriers or blasting pirate stations -possibilities are nearly infinite ... and its all your work Smile
Thuufir
Thuufir

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:31 am

i don't remember how many gigajules the shields had but they were your typical frigate shield only that the palanids are all about defense even the shockwave generator its a defensevive weapon its a huge but weak shockwave designed to destroy missiles or damage fighters that get near you, but add 6 of them at the front and you have the most ridiculously op weapon in all the game

this guy made that but on a carrier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpBL-Ja6etg

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:18 am

well i've been playing it, the game looks awesome with the new graphics and the new AI and space traffic makes it look nearly real so far those are the good things the bad news is that it requires a lot of RAM to work properly and for the worse you can only fly 1 ship in the game the one you start with, you can still build stations and buy other fighters and capitals wich you can order around and tell them were to go but thats all you get.

to me this is a very good space sim but not another X series title not being able to fly a frigate pisses me off:evil: 

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Thuufir Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:46 am

indeed - thats a big loss ...
havent tried it yet .. but this feature will be missed by a lot of fans ...
Thuufir
Thuufir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum