Is anybody still on the forums?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Is anybody still on the forums?

Post by Pejota on Fri May 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Im trying to play Star Citizen, but like someone said before its not moonbreakers...

o7
Pejota

Back to top Go down

Post by livingstone on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:33 am

I got an email out of the blue that led me back to this forum. What memories. And names of ace players from the past. Damn shame the game folded. I'm in my 70's now and have lots of nostalgic memories of trying to master the intricacies of a deceptively simple game (with little success I might add). Vale Moon Breakers.

livingstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Atheist on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:20 pm

I go back here once or twice a year I guess... Played many Space Games, but none made fun like this, none has left more melancholia. I sometimes think, I can't be true it's not working anymore. It was the only game lobby where I felt connected to great pilots with almost no trolling.
What about a RememberMoonbreakers Group in Facebook oder Google+? Might help to get over it.
Found a game which seems to come close: Starcombat on Android. It's early access, , multiplayer, looks and feels good. I hate playing on touch screen but it works surprisingly well. Let me know if you're there too. Cheers, SpaceAtheist, aka Metal Kong.
If you feel like joining here, maybe something bigger will eventually grow out of this group... Cool
Remember Moonbreakers on Facebook
Space Atheist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2