Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asteroid control

+2
Xron
Cmdr. McBragg
6 posters

Go down

Asteroid control Empty Asteroid control

Post by Cmdr. McBragg Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 pm

The area would be an asteroid field. Large asteroids at each end (or perhaps carriers) would be the "base" starting points. A string of larger (or at least visually identifiable) asteroids runs through the field.

The goal is to take control of the asteroids, in order, from your base to the enemy base. Any asteroid that is controlled on both sides is "safe", so once you get two in a row, asteroid 1 can't be attacked, but asteroid 2 can.

As long as there's an odd number of asteroids, someone will always win - with bonuses for claiming all of them within the game time.

For added fun, perhaps you are running an He-3 pipeline between the asteroids and back to your base - so as you capture the next one, some kind of connecting pipe is built between the two. Or an energy beam. Or a string with a couple of cans. Smile

Cmdr. McBragg
Cmdr. McBragg

Back to top Go down

Asteroid control Empty Re: Asteroid control

Post by Xron Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:29 pm

And they can put the new turrets they've made https://moonbreakers.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/snapea123.jpg?w=1024&h=707
on the asteroids that have been captured.

I'm liking this idea
Xron
Xron

Back to top Go down

Post by karb07 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:33 am

I think this is a great idea.
karb07
karb07

Back to top Go down

Post by SuPerKen Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:59 am

I've played scenarios like it in Conker's Bad Fur Day on the XBox 360. It's an awesome scenario because it's always moving Very Happy Good idea McBragg!!
SuPerKen
SuPerKen

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Man Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:09 am

This idea reminds me of one of the game modes in Unreal Tournament, the name of which I can not recall. Was one of the most fun though.

Grey Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Snubby Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:39 am

Grey Man wrote:This idea reminds me of one of the game modes in Unreal Tournament, the name of which I can not recall. Was one of the most fun though.

it was ONSLAUGHT ! I have already made a post about this game type on userecho. It is a good idea though. this thread is where to find some previous game ideas.

We should talk Grey Man
Snubby
Snubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum