Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your time zone and region server do you frequently visit?

+27
Nightwing
Complex lain
grant_someoneTookMyUserID
Ruffjustis
Farce
Can-Swiss
MrEllipsis
Merrick
opcow
Skull 23
Verkytr
El Queso
Varia
DogPatch1149
Nutz
juice
Viking Jack
bbarley76
Agent of Change
Cmdr. McBragg
Loki
SuPerKen
jazzycat
Grey Man
Ferc Polo
Jiel
X
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's your time zone and region server do you frequently visit? Empty What's your time zone and region server do you frequently visit?

Post by X Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:07 pm

What's your time zone and region server(s) do you frequently visit?

I'll start...

-0800 Pacific Time, US East server (90%)
X
X
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's your time zone and region server do you frequently visit? Empty Re: What's your time zone and region server do you frequently visit?

Post by Jiel Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:22 pm

UTC -10:00 Hawaiian Standard Time; US East if there are people on vent, otherwise I just wander around the different servers
Jiel
Jiel

Back to top Go down

What's your time zone and region server do you frequently visit? Empty Re: What's your time zone and region server do you frequently visit?

Post by Ferc Polo Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Pacific Daylight Time/Pacific Standard/Los Angeles time. AKA: Zulu -7 (if no-daylight savings - Cool

US East or West depending where the action is. I like to fly with challenging opponents.
Ferc Polo
Ferc Polo

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Man Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:57 pm

UTC -5 Eastern Time. US east coast unless it's too busy. Australia unless its not busy enough!

Grey Man

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzycat Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:56 pm

+10 GMT, Australia/US-East/Euro West in that order
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post by SuPerKen Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:39 pm

I live in Juneau, Alaska. Alaska has it's own time zone AKST which is -9GMT.

In descending order of use I can usually be found in US East, US West or Australia.

I fly under the following names Nene Ghost, SuPerKen or FlufferNutter. FlufferNutter is usually used when I'm not flying too good LOL.
SuPerKen
SuPerKen

Back to top Go down

Post by SuPerKen Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Ferc Polo wrote:I like to fly with challenging opponents.

I know the feeling... I like being blown up by quality type folks. Though I like racking up a bounty and then seeing the responses I get when a noob kills me LMBO!!!!
SuPerKen
SuPerKen

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:46 pm

I'm GMT -5 (between Toronto and Detroit) and usually play from 11:00 - 13:00 GMT on US East, though I sometimes swing over to the Aussie server if US E is too slow.

I also prefer challenging opponents. Usually Deviant Saint or Abstractness is around when I play, so it's tough to get more challenging than that Wink
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferc Polo Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:12 pm

SuPerKen wrote:
Ferc Polo wrote:I like to fly with challenging opponents.

I know the feeling... I like being blown up by quality type folks. Though I like racking up a bounty and then seeing the responses I get when a noob kills me LMBO!!!!

More challenging enemies would be exciting. If it's bad for me I can just imagine how Abstract and X feel. Without new maps and objectives it's killing the same fish in the same barrels over and over...Sure there are a few whoppers in the barrel...but it just doesn't feel right to have a shotgun.

If they would solve matchmaking already and let us face other squadrons that would be an interesting boost.

Ferc Polo
Ferc Polo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmdr. McBragg Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:50 pm

I'm in CST, and I look for wherever you guys are. Smile US East or US West is usual.

Interesting thing - when I fly with you guys, I'm challenged and usually feel very humbled. Yesterday, I flew for a while in the afternoon, with no TP or DMHS tags on the field, and I owned the map. Very odd feeling attacking a carrier and not being blown up by ZigZagJoe or chased down by Foxhound. Smile
Cmdr. McBragg
Cmdr. McBragg

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Change Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 pm

I'm in EST, and I play generally afternoons and evenings on the US East, but i'll go wherever the party is.

Cmdr. McBragg wrote:Interesting thing - when I fly with you guys, I'm challenged and usually feel very humbled. Yesterday, I flew for a while in the afternoon, with no TP or DMHS tags on the field, and I owned the map. Very odd feeling attacking a carrier and not being blown up by ZigZagJoe or chased down by Foxhound. Smile

I always look for some of the TP, DMHS, or well known unaligned to play with exactly because of the quote above.
Agent of Change
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

Post by bbarley76 Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 pm

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US-West)
bbarley76
bbarley76

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:59 pm

GMT -3 Buenos aires usually i play on the US East server most aces play there so i always like a good challenge and latency is not an issue

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by bbarley76 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:03 pm

If I can get on M-F it will be post 9pm Central, or 2-4 on weekends. The wife is going to be out of town this Friday to Tuesday so I'll be on from 8-11 probably every night.
bbarley76
bbarley76

Back to top Go down

Post by juice Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:38 pm

i'm in vancouver.... so pacific

i find more ppl play in the us east.... so that's where i'll be
juice
juice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nutz Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:30 pm

GMT -5 US east coast. I'm usually on in the early am before work or late at night. I'll see you guys there.
Nutz
Nutz

http://www.segtechsystems.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DogPatch1149 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:06 am

EST (GMT -5:00) in southern Michigan. I'm usually on the US East or West servers.

Though I do think it's better to be killed by a veteran pilot with great skills, I've found the sensation of being exploded into a billion or so subatomic particles is the same no matter who kills you. affraid

DogPatch1149

Back to top Go down

Post by Varia Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:50 pm

EST (GMT -4:00)

I'll usually bounce between US East and West servers in the night or evening.
Varia
Varia

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzycat Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:19 am

Hey! If you've signed up to the forum in the last week or so, chuck your info in here! Very Happy
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post by El Queso Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:47 am

(UTC-06:00) Central Time US East. I'm off and on most of the day.
El Queso
El Queso

Back to top Go down

Post by Verkytr Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:11 am

GMT +7 -- Jakarta, Indonesia.

I usually play in either US West or US East.
I play Moon Breakers when I have the time to play it. Usually during daytime or nighttime, when I'm not busy. Thankfully I am not busy at the moment. Smile

I play on US East when I have no latency problems (sometimes I get lag, due to my location) and when there are aces lol.

I move back and forth between US West and East depending on the number of players. I just love playing Moon Breakers when there are a lot of people. Fun as hell XD

Well, when I get lags in US East, I move to US West, I don't have lag problems there, except just a little lol. Not noticable.

Sometimes going to Australia or Euro too. But not that much.
You might find me wandering around in those servers, but mostly I'm on US West or East. Very Happy
Verkytr
Verkytr

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Change Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:17 am

It just occurred me I'd commented but not said when I'm on.

I Play just about everyday between 5:30ish to about 11pm there is a good chance you will find me online for at least an hour or two.

I'm in Baltimore, Md... but I play on what ever server the parties on though usually East or west depending on where the vent players have decided to congregate.
Agent of Change
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

Post by Skull 23 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Central time. US east, mostly. I'm on around dinner time.
Skull 23
Skull 23

Back to top Go down

Post by opcow Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:34 am

US west odd hours

opcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrick Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:13 pm

I'm in Texas, so I swing back and forth between US East and US West as the mood hits me. Usually on at different times between 8:00 and 11:00 Central.

Sometimes pop on for a quick game earlier/later, but I'm fairly consistant.
Merrick
Merrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next