404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by Vanity on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:00 pm

How do u put any of the pictures as your signature anyways...? I'm horrible at this sorta stuff... I prefer to just nuke things in space. Razz
avatar
Vanity

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by Twilight Sparkle™ on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:19 am

xenotrickster wrote:Riddle me this...

Why are bronies always so good at video games?
Simple. Because bronies get the best
avatar
Twilight Sparkle™

Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 20
Location : Bathroom,Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by Xron on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Twilight Sparkle™ wrote:
xenotrickster wrote:Riddle me this...

Why are bronies always so good at video games?
Simple. Because bronies get the best
I fail to find a flaw in his argument.
avatar
Xron

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by xenotrickster on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Twilight Sparkle™️ wrote:
xenotrickster wrote:Riddle me this...

Why are bronies always so good at video games?
Simple. Because bronies get the best

My name is purple, your argument is invalid. flower
avatar
xenotrickster

Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 33
Location : The Moon

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by Loki on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:16 pm

So...this.
avatar
Loki
Admin

Posts : 1315
Join date : 2012-06-03
Location : Ontario, Canada

http://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by jazzycat on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:57 am

avatar
jazzycat

Posts : 416
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 37
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by ratcharmer on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:45 pm

I believe this thread should be in the "squadrons" section. Make it all official and such.

ratcharmer

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by Loki on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:46 am

Hypnopony.

avatar
Loki
Admin

Posts : 1315
Join date : 2012-06-03
Location : Ontario, Canada

http://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by Kackling Kobold on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Not really a Brony... but if it werent for my little pony I would hardly get to play during the day.

I've been joking lately that my favorite episode is which ever one gets two little girls out of my hair for a round of moon breakers.

The thing is... thats not really a joke.

soo... anyone wanna make me a spike badge?
avatar
Kackling Kobold

Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-07-17
Location : Perpetualy Tired

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by Agent of Change on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Find me a picture of an angry spike and I will make the badge for you

just pm me a link
avatar
Agent of Change

Posts : 551
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 36
Location : Baltimore, MD

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by Agent of Change on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:58 am

Ok Spik badge is up in the first post, also i tried to make it actuall cloth like, let me know what you think.
avatar
Agent of Change

Posts : 551
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 36
Location : Baltimore, MD

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by Kackling Kobold on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:04 am

Not as bright and garish as the others, but I think I can grok that.
avatar
Kackling Kobold

Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-07-17
Location : Perpetualy Tired

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by Agent of Change on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:47 am

I can run one off without the filters if you'd like
avatar
Agent of Change

Posts : 551
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 36
Location : Baltimore, MD

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by Kackling Kobold on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 pm


so.... 404th is an actual airforce flight division.. is there a reason we appropriated it? I'm guessing you just threw it in there for recognizability...
avatar
Kackling Kobold

Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-07-17
Location : Perpetualy Tired

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by Xron on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:46 am

Probably because of 404 file not found error.
Personally I would have preferred a name that does not relate to US military system. But that's just me.
avatar
Xron

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by Kackling Kobold on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 am

agreed, actually.
avatar
Kackling Kobold

Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-07-17
Location : Perpetualy Tired

Back to top Go down

Re: 404th Bronies - Wear it with pride

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum