Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings to all future kill-marks!

+8
Vanity
Snubby
Viking Jack
Loki
longshot
jazzycat
Agent of Change
Megumeru
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Greetings to all future kill-marks! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings to all future kill-marks!

Post by Agent of Change Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:24 pm

That's Troubleshooter Viking Jack to you citizen. Friend computer has been apprised of your lack of awareness to the basics of the system... this is a clear sign you are a communist or a mutant. please remain where you are so we can retrieve you for a formal exec..bzzzzt debriefing. Remember the Computer is your friend you can trust the Computer with your life.
Agent of Change
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

Greetings to all future kill-marks! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings to all future kill-marks!

Post by El Queso Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Damnit HAL 9000! What did we tell you about this! Back to your cell!
El Queso
El Queso

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:29 pm

El Queso wrote:
Good old Commissar Viking Jack at his finest!

now now queso commissar sounds dangerously seditious.
people are my friends and i preffer when they call me ''kameraden'' or mr. minister of motivational help remember thats what friends are for ''doing your life a lot easier'' What a Face

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanity Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:27 am

nein herr!! ich bien eine fuhrer. Razz ich heise Keizer Vanity.
Sie kanst gut deutsch sprechen. ich bien eine kleine beer lolz. hahaha Razz im a small bear. Very Happy
Yes Kameraden! Lolz. this is a japanese person's post! aaaah ie ie ie ie
Watashi no namaeha Vanity!!
Sayonara Kameraden.
Vanity
Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanity Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:28 am

I think my german is a bit rusty, I should learn some more. Used to be fluent. Same goes for my Japanese.
Vanity
Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumeru Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 am

Get in on Japanese women?

Well, whatever it is all of you learned from AV-DVDs or the like are not to be related with real life. Such things is like a whole different culture we have here, kinda hard to explain Very Happy

Megumeru

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanity Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:46 am

Hahahaha I know what you mean. I love Japanese culture, though I think that oshare kei is slightly weird. I mean I don't mind bands like paradeis. But it's just weird looking. (no homo)
Vanity
Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumeru Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:48 am

[DMHS] Vanity wrote:Hahahaha I know what you mean. I love Japanese culture, though I think that oshare kei is slightly weird. I mean I don't mind bands like paradeis. But it's just weird looking. (no homo)
You see nothing until you visit Akiba and see what we have in store wwwww

Megumeru

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanity Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 am

hahahaha I'd love to go there. Razz jks. anyways. yeah. there's like this strange minority that wear that sort of stuff. Though it's be interesting. Smile
Vanity
Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Change Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:53 am

Megumeru wrote:Well, whatever it is all of you learned from AV-DVDs or the like are not to be related with real life. Such things is like a whole different culture we have here, kinda hard to explain

Remain calm citizen.

The previous citizens are being processed for non-voluntary re-education as we speak for holding non-standard ideas of dubious origin with little association with reality.

Previous self-review research has concluded High-Voltage Happiness training has a 100% change to correct this aberrant behaviour and even a 30% survival rate.

It would be advisable to acknowledge your deity and ask him or her for assistance in aiding them in thier mental adjustments... *BZZZZZT* Of course acknowledge ment of a deity would be admission of membership in proscribed organizations and you would be subject to liqui.... *BZZZZT* ...would like you to publicly ask your deity for assistance, for the public good.

Once again Remain calm citizen, the errant opinions are being dealt with.
Agent of Change
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanity Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:08 am

But I am an otaku though... Sad nani?? Yokunai... hehe xP
Vanity
Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Change Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:13 am

[DMHS] Vanity wrote:But I am an otaku though... Sad nani?? Yokunai... hehe xP

Irrelevant, the explanation is... *BZZZZT* We apologize citizen but Friend Computer has determined your clearance in not high enough. Please continue to proceed to the rapid social adjustment chamber, also please register your batch number to the administrating Troubleshooter in the likely event that you are vapo.... *BZZZT* that it is required that we activate the next sequential clone.
Agent of Change
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzycat Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:42 am

Greetings to all future kill-marks! - Page 2 70981_700b_v1
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Megumeru wrote:Get in on Japanese women?

Well, whatever it is all of you learned from AV-DVDs or the like are not to be related with real life. Such things is like a whole different culture we have here, kinda hard to explain Very Happy

all i know is that i have no chance being a gaijin, japanese girls have their heads on earth and reality when it comes to marriage and relationships, and thats a why i love them btw, they just want a good relationship not some jerk who is gonna leave them pregnant and run away(not that im that kind of asshole), i remember my dad told me once back in the 60s when he was in highschool there was a japanese girl who was his classmate, could you believe her parents tried to marry them just because my dad was going to be a doctor? they said he was a good candidate for their daughter the funny thing is that it was all ok for the young girl.
of course my grandma wanted to kill my dad thinking he was the one who proposed marriage to a 16 years old japanese girl

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanity Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Viking Jack wrote:
Megumeru wrote:Get in on Japanese women?

all i know is that i have no chance being a gaijin, japanese girls have their heads on earth and reality when it comes to marriage and relationships, and thats a why i love them btw, they just want a good relationship not some jerk who is gonna leave them pregnant and run away(not that im that kind of asshole), i remember my dad told me once back in the 60s when he was in highschool there was a japanese girl who was his classmate, could you believe her parents tried to marry them just because my dad was going to be a doctor? they said he was a good candidate for their daughter the funny thing is that it was all ok for the young girl.
of course my grandma wanted to kill my dad thinking he was the one who proposed marriage to a 16 years old japanese girl

Haha true though. You got a good point to be honest...
Another good thing I love about Japanese culture is their movies... I love their J-horror movies like Koroshiya Ichi, or Tokyo Gore police. Or anything done by Takashi Miike.

Vanity
Vanity
Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzycat Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:49 am

Uh.... kay... Shocked

Must be a cultural thing, most of the Japanese girls and women I've met for the most part have been really nice, awesome people. They weren't weak minded either, definitely very down to earth and grounded while still sweet and fun.

Lol, sorry megumeru, your introduction thread's been hijacked! It's happened to other people's posts as well Very Happy

Any thoughts on what ship you'll get next?
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanity Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:09 am

He will get the Oshare kei ship. Wink
Vanity
Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by xenotrickster Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:24 am

jazzycat wrote:most of the Japanese girls and women I've met for the most part have been really nice, awesome people. They weren't weak minded either, definitely very down to earth and grounded while still sweet and fun.

^ This
xenotrickster
xenotrickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumeru Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:36 am

jazzycat wrote:Uh.... kay... Shocked

Must be a cultural thing, most of the Japanese girls and women I've met for the most part have been really nice, awesome people. They weren't weak minded either, definitely very down to earth and grounded while still sweet and fun.

Lol, sorry megumeru, your introduction thread's been hijacked! It's happened to other people's posts as well Very Happy

Any thoughts on what ship you'll get next?
I have grind for the prem ships and got them all, and recently I cleaned the medium slots.

So I might clean the light next? I don't like bombers. heavy to fly and slow

Megumeru

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Change Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:27 am

Megameru, AoC is thinking he might have to moderate all up in this piece. (clean up the thread)

If you would like me to do so please let me know.
Agent of Change
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumeru Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Agent of Change wrote:Megameru, AoC is thinking he might have to moderate all up in this piece. (clean up the thread)

If you would like me to do so please let me know.
its ok.
I like chaotic place sometimes so I don't really mind. Very Happy

Megumeru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2