Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just saying hello..

3 posters

Go down

Just saying hello..  Empty Just saying hello..

Post by wandera1970 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi guys, Just wanted to say hi. In game I was Wandera1970. now TranceFusion. For some strange reason it changed my original name to wandera1970. Even though it one I use it not the one I wanted in the game. I hate numbers in my tags..

I will see you in game no doubt only becoming aware of you as my ship expands into a ball of expanding metal fragments.

wandera1970

Back to top Go down

Just saying hello..  Empty Re: Just saying hello..

Post by Viking Jack Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 pm

do you play from steam? is that the case the game uses your steam account name so change it to TranceFusion and everything would be ok

P.S welcome aboard and dont nuke spam it causes spontaneous combustion!

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Change Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Hey so you're the random expanding cloud of gas and metal fragments. nice to meet you. Laughing

Seriously though, thanks for dropping in. You should be able to pick up some tips from our boards and if you can't... well you better share your secrets! Very Happy

Any way enjoy the game and we'll see you out there.
Agent of Change
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

Post by wandera1970 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:47 pm

thanks guys, I did change name.. Thanks for the info.

Lol its really annoying and amusing because I tend to turn in a expanding cloud of metal dust when I am trying to do the same thing to some one else and getting picked off.. I need to invest in a back up mouse. I don't think this one can handle to much more slams of frustration after clicking futilely at buttons fire the guns or missiles after cool down .. lol

Nuke spam? ooh how I wish but sadly i can fire one every 20 seconds and wait another 5 seconds to arm (although it seem half an hour while in game). Then the run time to reach its destination i am lucky if i get to fire 2 a minute.. But thanks for the tip. Need to teach some new player some old school rifle firing tatics.. 6 bombers over the carrier 3 fire while the other 3 are in reload mode Razz now that would be fun ... joke

wandera1970

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum