Random in-game quotes

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Nyxy on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:20 pm

"Hurry! Help me! I've got a Sting-ray on my six!"

-No one. Ever.
avatar
Nyxy

Posts : 245
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 33
Location : Calgary

http://www.wix.com/nicholasderosa/homepage

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Irishpanda on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:43 pm

"Prrrrroctology!"

-Any DMHS with tracking missiles
avatar
Irishpanda

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-06-23
Location : Kentucky

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Loki on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:21 am

Nico: Aaahhh! Snubby, was that you?
Irishpanda: I'm insulted.
Nico: What?
Irishpanda: I give you double-tailpipe lovin' and you call me by another pilot's name!?
avatar
Loki
Admin

Posts : 1315
Join date : 2012-06-03
Location : Ontario, Canada

http://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Can-Swiss on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:11 am

Loki wrote:Irishpanda: I give you double-tailpipe lovin' and you call me by another pilot's name!?

Okay this even cracked up my wife who is NOT into these games!!!

Thankfully, no coffee was spit during the reading of this.
avatar
Can-Swiss

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Xron on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Loki wrote:Nico: Aaahhh! Snubby, was that you?
Irishpanda: I'm insulted.
Nico: What?
Irishpanda: I give you double-tailpipe lovin' and you call me by another pilot's name!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
avatar
Xron

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Can-Swiss on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 pm

Ok, this may be taboo, to quote yourself but...

Complex Lain had just laid waste to me in real close. And by close I mean the nose of my fighter was half way down the side of his.

Can-Swiss: Hey Lain, that was close. Did I get any on you?
avatar
Can-Swiss

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Agent of Change on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Can-Swiss wrote:Ok, this may be taboo, to quote yourself but...

Complex Lain had just laid waste to me in real close. And by close I mean the nose of my fighter was half way down the side of his.

Can-Swiss: Hey Lain, that was close. Did I get any on you?

It's fine we apparently quote ourselves all the time, see:

Me: It's fine we apparently quote ourselves all the time.

Also lol. bounce
avatar
Agent of Change

Posts : 551
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 35
Location : Baltimore, MD

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Loki on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:10 pm

Agent of Change wrote:
Can-Swiss wrote:Ok, this may be taboo, to quote yourself but...

Complex Lain had just laid waste to me in real close. And by close I mean the nose of my fighter was half way down the side of his.

Can-Swiss: Hey Lain, that was close. Did I get any on you?

It's fine we apparently quote ourselves all the time, see:

Me: It's fine we apparently quote ourselves all the time.

Also lol. bounce

Also see Nyxy's signature...
avatar
Loki
Admin

Posts : 1315
Join date : 2012-06-03
Location : Ontario, Canada

http://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Nyxy on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Can-Swiss wrote:Ok, this may be taboo, to quote yourself but...

Complex Lain had just laid waste to me in real close. And by close I mean the nose of my fighter was half way down the side of his.

Can-Swiss: Hey Lain, that was close. Did I get any on you?

I quote myself in my sig, it's cool man.
avatar
Nyxy

Posts : 245
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 33
Location : Calgary

http://www.wix.com/nicholasderosa/homepage

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by jazzycat on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:24 am

*Vanity logs into the game*

Vanity: "Hey guys, so where's the action at?"

"Your Mom..."
"...in my pants."
"To the left."
"At my place!"
avatar
jazzycat

Posts : 416
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 37
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Vanity on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:07 am

jazzycat wrote:*Vanity logs into the game*

Vanity: "Hey guys, so where's the action at?"

"Your Mom..."
"...in my pants."
"To the left."
"At my place!"
hhaha yes i definitely remember that! Razz
avatar
Vanity

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Vanity on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:12 am

##Last Night signed into Ventrilo while I was on Skype##
me: "Hey Nathan I'm gnna eat some noodles... I haven't had anything eat in ages mate. I'll be back later."
Nathan: "Dude all you eat are noodles... -_-"
me: "yeah, but im freaking hungry and my mum's out which means ill eat all the eggs and everything."
me: *flips keyboard by accident and holds down ctrl*. *doesn't realise either*
Nathan: "you're like my sister. ==" "
me: look im f***ing hungry and I haven't eaten anything all day.... Wait oh shite, my keyboard! *realises* I think I'm still signed into ventrilo. :s "
me: "Could you guys hear me?! O_O "
Everyone: "yes."
Everyone: "rofl-ing."
avatar
Vanity

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by DrunkenMonkey on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:11 am

"I'll be on you like a hot brick on butter."
-AoC

DrunkenMonkey

Posts : 103
Join date : 2012-07-14
Location : nunya

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by ~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:21 am

Myself: So, how IS that Sidewinder? I've been looking at it...
Unidentified Voice(Atm): Fast...
Myself: So it's much like a Pinata with a bottle rocket up it's ass right?
Vent: *Laughter*

Let me know who was the voice that answered me so you can be properly quoted Razz
avatar
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 25
Location : In your rear-view mirror

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by DogPatch1149 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Loki wrote:"He's sitting on top of the carrier with a Swordfish. ...Out of context, that may be one of the weirdest things I have ever said." - Loki

If that was in CTF, it was probably me up there...I'm almost always the only one who does that...

DogPatch1149

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 49
Location : Southern Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Loki on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:01 pm

DogPatch1149 wrote:
Loki wrote:"He's sitting on top of the carrier with a Swordfish. ...Out of context, that may be one of the weirdest things I have ever said." - Loki

If that was in CTF, it was probably me up there...I'm almost always the only one who does that...

Pretty sure I was referring to McMuffin playing defense in a CTF match. I think that was the first match I'd ever had against him, at least under that name.

I recall Dogpatch blasting me away more than once while I tried to steal your flag or blow up your carrier...
avatar
Loki
Admin

Posts : 1315
Join date : 2012-06-03
Location : Ontario, Canada

http://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Xron on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Loki wrote:"He's sitting on top of the carrier with a Swordfish. ...Out of context, that may be one of the weirdest things I have ever said." - Loki

Not that weird... what if a crewman on a aircraft carrier did some serious fishing?
avatar
Xron

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Vanity on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:34 am

Me: There's a yoshi in-game... A ninja one at that.
Neioxet: ## DOES THE FUNNIEST YOSHI IMITATION EVA!!! ##
Litspd and I: *can't stop laughing*
If you ever see him on vent... Ask him to do it!! IT"S HILARIOUS!
avatar
Vanity

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 22
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by ~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:52 am

Loki wrote:
DogPatch1149 wrote:
Loki wrote:"He's sitting on top of the carrier with a Swordfish. ...Out of context, that may be one of the weirdest things I have ever said." - Loki

If that was in CTF, it was probably me up there...I'm almost always the only one who does that...

Pretty sure I was referring to McMuffin playing defense in a CTF match. I think that was the first match I'd ever had against him, at least under that name.

I recall Dogpatch blasting me away more than once while I tried to steal your flag or blow up your carrier...

Yeah, before that I was pretty virgin to steam and didn't know how to change my name *facepalms at his idiocy*

my name was pretty much my email name "jake_kanna"
avatar
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 25
Location : In your rear-view mirror

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Loki on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:49 pm

I hereby resurrect this thread to the front page!

Come on people, there's got to be some good ones happening still Smile
avatar
Loki
Admin

Posts : 1315
Join date : 2012-06-03
Location : Ontario, Canada

http://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by longshot on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Many many moons ago on Vent....

Me: So how exactly do you hit anything with the G5?
Jiel: You stalk your target, get nice and close, then you can't miss.
Snubby: If Long could do that he'd be called ShortShot.
avatar
longshot

Posts : 883
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 50
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by theSignal on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:50 pm

"Typically that's when we start handing out cocaine to the little kiddies" ~Nostromo
avatar
theSignal

Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-04-18
Age : 23
Location : TCS Victory

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Loki on Thu May 02, 2013 6:37 am

Jazzycat after a drift duel;
"The whole time I knew what was happening, I knew he was kiting me, but I felt like 'meh, keep going.'"
avatar
Loki
Admin

Posts : 1315
Join date : 2012-06-03
Location : Ontario, Canada

http://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Re: Random in-game quotes

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum