Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instant stealth

4 posters

Go down

Instant stealth Empty Instant stealth

Post by frankieboy Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi. Enjoying the game a lot. FYI for all who don't know and maybe its just me but I ran into a guy with "no name" listed. Completely blank. Shocked He was virtually impossible to see in a dog fight from any distance but up close, missile lock or on his tail. This guy isn't any good but he flies a maxed out Merlin I think. Definitely a bug in the game. Instant stealth!!!

frankieboy

Back to top Go down

Instant stealth Empty Re: Instant stealth

Post by Vonstapler Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye and an MG out for him. Welcome to the forums; if you look around for long enough you might just find some good pointers.
-Von
Vonstapler
Vonstapler

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:24 pm

welcome to the forums!

For any bugs / dev updates & feedback, i suggest you go here:
Code:
http://moonbreakers.userecho.com/

I've seen the guy around... he isn't hard to kill; typically the harder you try to cheat, the worse you play. strangely, he isn't a bother at all lol, just it makes it more interesting to hunt him...
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanity Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Uhhh lol. Yeah I saw the no-name guy in-game as well a few times. Not just you. You can just use spaces and ridiculous letters for in-game names, so maybe he was using space bars…? I occasionally play without a name. Either that, or I play with squares as names. My name in game currently though, is [DmH] ҉V҉i҉ny҉l҉ S҉c҉ra҉t҉c҉h
Before that, it was the same type of messed up letters with _=DmH=_ Vanity
Anyways,

have a look around and see you in-game sometime. Very Happy
What server you usually on, and where are you from? (makes it easier for us to know where and when to play with others on the forums. Very Happy )
Vanity
Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum