Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamikaze from the Western Europe Server

+2
Ruffjustis
Kami98
6 posters

Go down

Kamikaze from the Western Europe Server Empty Kamikaze from the Western Europe Server

Post by Kami98 Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:10 am

Hi,

was sent over here from Wolfski if I´m interested in joining - well I´m here.
I usually fly a Swordfish and Wolfski already should know very well who this is Wink

So if you´re interested in a wingman with a punch let me know.

Kami98

Back to top Go down

Kamikaze from the Western Europe Server Empty Re: Kamikaze from the Western Europe Server

Post by Ruffjustis Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:36 pm

Hi Kami and thanks for your interest in joining our group.We'll get you added and welcome you as soon as possible.
Regards,
Ruff.
Ruffjustis
Ruffjustis

Back to top Go down

Kamikaze from the Western Europe Server Empty Re: Kamikaze from the Western Europe Server

Post by Wolfski Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Another no show for ages... mothballed.... Kami if you reappear please let us know....
Wolfski
Wolfski

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami98 Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Well I'm not completely gone - my work got in the way for quite some time (deadlines and other stuff) - so I had very little time. Once I got that out of the way I had to realize that since I joined the game nothing had changed.
The promises of new content haven't been kept and I started to ask myself if this game was worth spending anymore time.
So far my gut feeling was right considering the latest information concerning the owner and the state / stalemate of development.

Don't get me wrong - I love this game. I hoped for it to last longer and still hope that it will go on.
I waited for years for a legit successor for xwing / tie fighter series and this game had that potential.

I keep my fingers crossed!

Kami98

Back to top Go down

Post by Adama Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:19 am

Hello Bello!

I have never seen u flying, but if wolfski says, i will accept.

I would wait for Tufi's opinion too. He sees things. Smile
Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami98 Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:04 am

Nomen est omen - my style is exactly like my call sign Wink
Anybody heard any news if mb is picked up by über?

Kami98

Back to top Go down

Post by Adama Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:54 am

Kami98 wrote:Nomen est omen - my style is exactly like my call sign Wink
Anybody heard any news if mb is picked up by über?

They say that they will keep the servers running. And in da future, they maybe pick it up... Thats all. I think u know that.

The best online shooter i ever played, no matter the issues. I'm just happy, it won't be shut down this week. Smile
Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

Post by SuPerKen Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Kami98 wrote:Well I'm not completely gone - my work got in the way for quite some time (deadlines and other stuff) - so I had very little time. Once I got that out of the way I had to realize that since I joined the game nothing had changed.
The promises of new content haven't been kept and I started to ask myself if this game was worth spending anymore time.
So far my gut feeling was right considering the latest information concerning the owner and the state / stalemate of development.

Don't get me wrong - I love this game. I hoped for it to last longer and still hope that it will go on.
I waited for years for a legit successor for xwing / tie fighter series and this game had that potential.

I keep my fingers crossed!

Time... Yes. Money... No.
SuPerKen
SuPerKen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nutz Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Welcome. We have met a few times and had some fun.
Nutz
Nutz

http://www.segtechsystems.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfski Mon May 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Kami you still out there bud ???
Wolfski
Wolfski

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down