Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do you do some hits on carrier assault

3 posters

Go down

how do you do some hits on carrier assault Empty how do you do some hits on carrier assault

Post by Evilmarmotte Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:07 am

Hi everybody. (sorry for may bad english)

In carrier assault, i don't manke a succes hit on the carrier.
I kown it's with torperdo and we do explose this on ennemy's carrier But i take that and no hit to me

do you have some tips? can you explose torpedo on top or bot of the carrier? on the side?

Evilmarmotte
Evilmarmotte

http://poke-head.eu/site

Back to top Go down

how do you do some hits on carrier assault Empty Re: how do you do some hits on carrier assault

Post by MJ Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:03 am

I had the same problem when I first started flying bombers. I didn't relies that it takes 4-5 seconds for the nuke to arm itself. After you shoot your nuke watch a green ring start to grow around your nuke, when it finishes a radioactive symbol will apear. After this symbol appears your nuke is armed and ready to cause serious damage. It takes about 3/4ths of the width of the carrier for your bomb to arm, and it doesn't matter where you hit the carrier, as long as you hit the thing with an armed nuke, you will score the points and it will be that much closer to blowing up.
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

how do you do some hits on carrier assault Empty Re: how do you do some hits on carrier assault

Post by Loki Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:48 am

Evilmarmotte wrote:Hi everybody. (sorry for may bad english)

In carrier assault, i don't manke a succes hit on the carrier.
I kown it's with torperdo and we do explose this on ennemy's carrier But i take that and no hit to me

do you have some tips? can you explose torpedo on top or bot of the carrier? on the side?

Hi Evilmarmotte,
Pardonnez mon français à l'avance...Je suis hors de pratique.

La tourelle de canons sur le carrier sont très bons à abattre des choses qui se déplacent en ligne droite. Détruire des tourelles dans le secteur que vous souhaitez attaquer. De bons endroits pour débutants sont sur les côtés de la carrier. Il y a seulement 2 canons. Une fois que les cannons sont détruites, rester dans le fossé du côté de la carrier et tirer les torpilles à l'extrémité opposée.

Certains joueurs tentera de détruire toutes les armes du transporteur avant l'attentat à la bombe ; Si vous faites attention à où ils attaquent, vous pouvez commencer par là.

Pour apprendre comment faire pour détruire les canons du transporteur, s'il vous plaît lisez ce fil au thread de la drifting.

(Pardon my french in advance. I am out of practice).

The turret guns on the carrier are very good at shooting down things that move in straight lines, so destroy some turrets in the area you wish to attack. Good places for beginners are on the carrier sides. There are only 2 guns there. Once the guns are destroyed, stay in the trench on the carrier's side and fire torpedoes at the opposite end.

Some players will try to destroy all carrier guns before bombing; if you pay attention to where they are attacking, you can start there.

To learn how to destroy carrier guns, please read this thread about drifting.)
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilmarmotte Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:41 am

ty, very much , i go try to hit some carrier. you speak french very well, i would like to speak english so good.

an other some tips,
in the begin, i click to explose my torpedo but if you want hit you don't click if i don't take 1 hits (you understand what i mind?)

en français :
au début , je cliquais pour faire exploser ma torpille mais si nous voulons toucher le vaisseau ennemi , il faut la laisser exploser d'elle même

Evilmarmotte
Evilmarmotte

http://poke-head.eu/site

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:21 am

I read and write french much better than I can speak (or listen) to it Smile

Yes; if you click to detonate your torpedo, you don't score any torpedo hits; the carrier only takes (significant) damage from direct hits.
This is because air burst torpedoes deal low enough damage to player ships to be somewhat balanced, but a direct torpedo hit will deal damage in the millions.

It takes torpedo 15 hits to kill a carrier.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down