Time to say hi!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time to say hi!!

Post by demonstears1 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Hey everyone!

I am relatively new to Moon Breakers, and have already found a love for it. Random Steam (yes, Steam -__-) download.
I work in the cinemas as a Technician (Projectionist) and OH&S/Compliance officer, full time. I am an absolute fan of the Freespace series and would love nothing more than to see it's return. A true to form return.
And yes, I am guilty of having McCreary, Freespace and other game/sci-fi music blasting out of my house. Very Happy
Love gaming, anime, film and anything with an engine in it. Mclaren F1 FTW!!!
If you want to know more, just ask.

See you in my reticle lol!
Demon.
avatar
demonstears1

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-06-08
Age : 32
Location : Behind you... BOO!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to say hi!!

Post by Bif on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Welcome, demonstears1. I look forward to testing your mettle =)

Bif

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to say hi!!

Post by longshot on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Hi Demon, welcome to the forum. You certainly live up to the name "Demon" in that V-66 of yours...
avatar
longshot

Posts : 883
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 50
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to say hi!!

Post by jazzycat on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:37 am

Welcome aboard Demon, good to see you've made your way here! Smile
avatar
jazzycat

Posts : 416
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 37
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to say hi!!

Post by X on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:42 am

jazzycat wrote:Welcome aboard Demon, good to see you've made your way here! Smile

As a cat owner, I love your avatar. Very Happy
avatar
X
Admin

Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 36
Location : California

http://moonbreakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to say hi!!

Post by Ferc Polo on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:46 am

X wrote:
jazzycat wrote:Welcome aboard Demon, good to see you've made your way here! Smile

As a cat owner, I love your avatar. Very Happy

As a cat owner I WOULD love your avatar right up until my cat Luigi comes and sits on my mouse hand during an intense match and Nyxy blows me all over space. This has happened...
avatar
Ferc Polo

Posts : 383
Join date : 2012-06-03
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to say hi!!

Post by jazzycat on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Ferc Polo wrote:As a cat owner I WOULD love your avatar right up until my cat Luigi comes and sits on my mouse hand during an intense match and Nyxy blows me all over space. This has happened...

The cat must've been bribed by them bloody pirates! Razz
avatar
jazzycat

Posts : 416
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 37
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to say hi!!

Post by Ferc Polo on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:04 pm

jazzycat wrote:
Ferc Polo wrote:As a cat owner I WOULD love your avatar right up until my cat Luigi comes and sits on my mouse hand during an intense match and Nyxy blows me all over space. This has happened...

The cat must've been bribed by them bloody pirates! Razz

Cursed Pirates and their tomfoolery!
avatar
Ferc Polo

Posts : 383
Join date : 2012-06-03
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to say hi!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum