Hi everybody it's Agent of Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi everybody it's Agent of Change

Post by Agent of Change on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi,

I am Agent of change and I am a Moonbreakers player. If you have been on the vent server you have heard me run my mouth, if you haven't you should.

I am the founder of the the Dead Man's Hand Squadron and I have been loving this game since it's steam release. As a rule I like to get to know people I'm playing a cgame with so it feels more personal when I blow them up or more justified in a holding a grudge when they do the same to me.

So feel free to say HI, feel free to apply for our squad, and hell feel free to ask me questions I'm here to help... and blow things up.
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi everybody it's Agent of Change

Post by Ferc Polo on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Agent of Change wrote:Hi,

I am Agent of change and I am a Moonbreakers player. If you have been on the vent server you have heard me run my mouth, if you haven't you should.

I am the founder of the the Dead Man's Hand Squadron and I have been loving this game since it's steam release. As a rule I like to get to know people I'm playing a cgame with so it feels more personal when I blow them up or more justified in a holding a grudge when they do the same to me.

So feel free to say HI, feel free to apply for our squad, and hell feel free to ask me questions I'm here to help... and blow things up.

AOC! I love seeing you join a game. Means it's going to be more fun!
Ferc Polo

Back to top Go down

Post by longshot on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:36 am

Hi Agent Smile I feel the same about recognising people's names in-game, making it personal etc. That's what I'm liking about this site as its bringing together a lot of the older players especially, many of whom changed names post-Steam, and producing something of a community feel to the game.
longshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bif on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Definitely one of the more capable pilots. Welcome, Agent of Change.

Bif

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top