Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seelenlos here to harvest your souls, the goods, the bads and the ugly ones too ;)

+5
Birillo
Ruffjustis
Wolfski
arwy
Seelenlos
9 posters

Go down

Seelenlos here to harvest your souls, the goods, the bads and the ugly ones too ;) Empty Seelenlos here to harvest your souls, the goods, the bads and the ugly ones too ;)

Post by Seelenlos Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:07 am

Hi there,

After a long while fighting against all forum invitations (I hate forums because of bad navigation - no tree styles), I followed Wolfski's call.

As all of you, I am waintg for the update to join a Squad (reapers it could be).

If you see me too much aiming and targeting at you, it is because you are good for your sould to be harvested by me Evil or Very Mad
You always have the option to get worse again ... Wink

Any ways, thanks to IMBa for this Game, hope they make it further for a long time and also make it to a great MMO (like Elite game or Strategic part) with this tactical combat element.

Cu soon out there to harverst your souls Smile
Seelenlos
Seelenlos

Back to top Go down

Seelenlos here to harvest your souls, the goods, the bads and the ugly ones too ;) Empty Re: Seelenlos here to harvest your souls, the goods, the bads and the ugly ones too ;)

Post by Seelenlos Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:10 am

One more thing:
in the forums my callsign is "Web Trans" ....
Seelenlos
Seelenlos

Back to top Go down

Seelenlos here to harvest your souls, the goods, the bads and the ugly ones too ;) Empty Re: Seelenlos here to harvest your souls, the goods, the bads and the ugly ones too ;)

Post by arwy Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:28 am

hallo seeleenlos.

U too you come in this forum. Wolfski's call make another victim ^^

arwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfski Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:21 am

Welcome Seelenlos.... u finally succumb to my chat spam...
I hope you realise that it wont stop... I have a spam button on my mouse now that promotes the forum... no more frantic typing on the chatbox!!!

Glad to see you here anyway you are a very good ship to ship combat demon!

respect
Wolf
Wolfski
Wolfski

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffjustis Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:35 am

Hi Seelenlos and welcome to the forum Smile
Yup when it comes to spam Wolfski can outdo Fray Bentos What a Face
See you out there soon bud.
Ruffjustis
Ruffjustis

Back to top Go down

Post by Birillo Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:47 am

Hi Seelenlos, .... glad to see you here and welcome to the forum Very Happy
Birillo
Birillo

Back to top Go down

Post by necrio Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:53 am

Hai thar

I'm that guy who chases after your bombers in an FM-25 XD

necrio

Back to top Go down

Post by longshot Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Hey Web Trans, glad you made it here at last - and nice spamming there Wolfski Wink
longshot
longshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Adama Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:21 am

Lemme welcome u here Seeli!

I'm sorry, and shoot me as many times as u wish ( I'will double it..Smile ), but you are Seelenlos 4 me. Smile

I like beaming u apart. Smile
Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

Post by Seelenlos Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi to all,

thanks for your greetings and hot Bullets and Beams after me Wink

I promise to pay it pay it ingame Wink

Happy huntings out there in both worlds Smile
Seelenlos
Seelenlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi Seelenlos, and welcome aboard (finally)!

Glad to see WebTrans on a different site lol
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down