Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellor there... I'm Zhaky

+5
Viking Jack
Loki
the-anger
Wolfski
Zhaky
9 posters

Go down

Hellor there... I'm Zhaky Empty Hellor there... I'm Zhaky

Post by Zhaky Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Well I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Zhaky, and that name is something I've been going by on the internet for... many years now. It came to me by mixing the names of my favorite scooby doo character and a pen and paper character of mine (Space engineer) called Zhark.

I've always had a facination/drive for flying whether it be in space or just in the sky. The first game I ever got for my PC was in fact a flight game, though being too young at the time, I never quite got to play it properly. I've tried on several occasions to take a plane in BF (1942, Heroes and 3) and failed. Freelancer got me hooked on space piloting, and since that game got kind of outdated, I've tried Dark Star, Orbit.. something (browser game), EVE Online (No manual flying WTF?), Some big space game called something with X and a few smaller ones. Now the turn has come Moon Breakers, which in my opinion is a great space-flight game (even though lacking a couple of things).

The real life me has never achieved any sort of flying except for dreams of course Razz . I'm 23 years old at the moment and live in Denmark. In my sparetime I play videogames (mostly on my Xbox 360) and socialize like any normal, well-functioning human should do (or so I've been told). I do lots of other stuff besides that, and often change my interest, so if I suddenly dissapear, it's most likely because I've found something else to spend my time on.

As for Moon Breakers. I love the community you have here, and love flying with or against you all. I haven't had the chance yet to meet you all in game, but a few names has already made them selves quite known to me, and I love it when I see a familiar name among the pilots. I hope to leave a good impression myself even though I'm far from the best out there Smile

One last thing. I hope some of you will join me on the Vent or IRC channel sometime, as I can be quite the chatty fella pirat
Zhaky
Zhaky

Back to top Go down

Hellor there... I'm Zhaky Empty Re: Hellor there... I'm Zhaky

Post by Wolfski Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Welcome Zhaky.... nice to see you here....

respect
Wolf
Wolfski
Wolfski

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:35 pm

welcome to the forums Very Happy

fyi, eve does have manual flying (if you count manual as 'fly there in a straight line by double-clicking') but 95% of the tech and weapons is either 'keep-at-range into web range at 500m and tear a new one' or 'orbit and pepper at a distance' - it has no middle ground.
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Welcome aboard Zhaky!
Glad to have you Smile
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:04 am

welcome aboard zhaky, you brought back some bad memories with Bf1942 and its goddamn planes, oh god i was always spanked by those joystick using wankers

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Complex lain Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:21 am

Hi Zhaky Welcome to the forum !
Complex lain
Complex lain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhaky Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:25 am

Thank you ^^
Zhaky
Zhaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffjustis Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:17 am

Hi Zhaky good to see you in the forum Smile
Ruffjustis
Ruffjustis

Back to top Go down

Post by science Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:30 am

Welcome Zhaky Smile
science
science

Back to top Go down

Post by Adama Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:32 am

Hello Zhaky! Glad u got here, maybe thanks to Wolfski's marketing efforts. Smile

Happy u here really, u seemed quite interested in the game lobby. Don't quit! U will never find anything else like MB. Smile
Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:56 am

Viking Jack wrote:welcome aboard zhaky, you brought back some bad memories with Bf1942 and its goddamn planes, oh god i was always spanked by those joystick using wankers
ah... i was one of those wankers, but not until much later into my bf1942 days... needless to say, i was hooked on the desert combat mod which added helicopters. if anyone has it around still, mastering the helicopter controls helps greatly with moonbreakers...
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhaky Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:00 am

I do still have BF 1942 for PC. So if any of you wish to play someday.. we should arrange an online meeting on the battlefield ^^
Zhaky
Zhaky

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:15 am

i can package up my copy (with the DC mod) and put it up for download if enough people want it (start a new thread elsewhere through)
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffjustis Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:14 am

I'm sure that I've still got a copy too plus the 2 add on discs Smile I haven't played that for ages...could be great fun Smile
Ruffjustis
Ruffjustis

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:54 pm

the-anger wrote:
Viking Jack wrote:welcome aboard zhaky, you brought back some bad memories with Bf1942 and its goddamn planes, oh god i was always spanked by those joystick using wankers
ah... i was one of those wankers, but not until much later into my bf1942 days... needless to say, i was hooked on the desert combat mod which added helicopters. if anyone has it around still, mastering the helicopter controls helps greatly with moonbreakers...

back when the BF franchise was all about fun and big maps not lvling up, unlocking shite, medals and CoD style infantry combat...

still getting shot down wasn't as bad as driving a tiger thousands of kilometers in el alemein just for some dude in a flying T model to come and drop a single magical bomb on you and cause an irreversible psychological trauma

also i remember DC i was always the engineer with the stinger shooting down those pesky F16/migs and apaches, and the SCUD launcher oh boy i love to drop huge ballistic missiles on people's heads

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum