Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force...

+4
Viking Jack
Kackling Kobold
Loki
science
8 posters

Go down

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... Empty I felt a great disturbance in the Force...

Post by science Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:31 am

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly aware that Disney now owns the Star Wars franchise. I fear something weird has happened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20146942
science
science

Back to top Go down

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... Empty Re: I felt a great disturbance in the Force...

Post by Loki Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:36 am

And Leia becomes the latest princess in the Disney lineup...

On the other hand, Disney also owns Marvel and produced the Avengers series, the Pirate's series was...well, entertaining and well-funded if nothing else...
I hope they base their Ep VII-IX after Zahn's Heir to the Empire trilogy instead of the drivel Lucas had sketched out.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... Empty Re: I felt a great disturbance in the Force...

Post by Kackling Kobold Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:24 pm

the one thing Disney does really well is MAKE MONEY!

that means we should be getting our classic (un-buggered) star wars on blue ray soonish, because Star Wars Un-Fkt would sell like iced tea on tattoine. It'd be nice if we could wave that in lucas's face instead of laying it on his grave, but one way or the other will probably happen.
Kackling Kobold
Kackling Kobold

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:26 pm

as long i don't see darth vader or the emperor singing a song about how evil they are...

but as loki said they already own marvel and made the avenger series and the potbs too, so lets wait and see

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:25 am

Meh... I just wanna see the seventh movie...
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2743055/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snubby Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:15 am

who cares Lucas made 2 maybe 3 good movies and then shite. It can only get better.
Snubby
Snubby

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:02 am

Snubby wrote:who cares Lucas made 2 maybe 3 good movies and then shite. It can only get better.
i recall thinking something similar about pretty much every disney sequel... for most it was better (or no more were made), but some were just awful.
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by DrunkenMonkey Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:10 pm

DrunkenMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:04 pm

lol abstract that was epic

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down