Kisuke from EU West would like to join.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kisuke from EU West would like to join.

Post by Kisuke on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Fairy good G5 pilot is looking for job which involves shooting down heavy and medium fighters, as well as destroying enemy turrets. He hasn't got any decent bomber, so he would like to take task of ecort fighter rather then shooting nukes. Recently he unlocked his Nighthawk but he has yet to master beam cannon. Even so he would like to join Reapers. Wink

Kisuke

Back to top Go down

Re: Kisuke from EU West would like to join.

Post by Ruffjustis on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Czesc, jak sie masz Kisuke? Welcome and thanks for your interest in joining Reapers. As with every applicant we must put you to a vote based on what we've seen you do in battle. This will depend on how you conduct yourself generally and how your teamplay is in each of the game types.
I will start the poll now and we will let you know the result of this as soon as a majority vote has been cast.
Once again thankyou for your application...all Reapers' eyes will be upon you now...good luck mate Smile
Ruffjustis

Back to top Go down

Post by Adama on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:49 am

Hi Kisuke!

Great u showed up here! Smile

Would be great to have a friend from poland on deck. Smile

Fight hard, TURN FAST! Very Happy
Adama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:26 pm

"And remember to save your AB for tough situations..." Razz

Sadly I tend to forget about that one. ^.^' So you can easily guess what sometimes happens in the middle of dogfight, or at the end of "dirft turn"... ("Crash, you goind dooooown!') Thuufir has already seen some of those today. xD Well, maybe you've seen it too - we played few games together/against each other. Wink

@Ruffjustis

It's pleasant surprise to see somebody using polish language. Smile About rest... what can I say? I'll do my best (as always) and wait for results. Razz

Kisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffjustis on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am

Well I used to speak Polish pretty well, around 18 years ago. I worked with a handful of Polish guys in London...well before the many Poles made their way to the U.K. I took it upon myself to learn Polish and they were indeed very helpful Smile Sadly I have forgotten most of it over the years, mainly because I lived in Denmark for a long time and had to learn Danish. It's sad because Polish would be very useful in Britain today. Maybe I'll pick it up again...who knows Wink
Anyway, we haven't forgotten about your application to join us. Some of the members still need to see you ingame before they cast a vote. Please be patient Kisuke and we will get back to you soon.
All the best,
Ruff.
Ruffjustis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top