Found WJ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Found WJ

Post by Ferc Polo on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Fast forward to 6:30 in the video.

http://www.twitch.tv/uberchannel/b/344229715

Doing the UI for Planetary Annihilation apparently.
Ferc Polo

Back to top Go down

Re: Found WJ

Post by Viking Jack on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:50 pm

i hope he sees the state of MB the game and the community its full of good people it would be a shame to lose a community like this:(

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Thanks Ferc.

I don't think we have to give up the community. We'd be more than happy to have everyone here jump aboard the other project when it launches.
Loki
Admin

http://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by Complex lain on Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:52 am

santa Come on guys Uber gets $2,000,000 plus against a freebee and WJ gets a paycheck - no brainer and all will be forgiven IF Uber take up MB again LOL rendeer
Complex lain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferc Polo on Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:40 pm

I'd be willing to take Alpha entry to PA as a "thanks for your support on Moonbreakers".

Not that they actually owe us anything. Just saying. Smile
Ferc Polo

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Yeah, I know the feeling lol
I'd guess that as a company, IMBA Entertainment is gone and WJ works directly for Uber now.
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Complex lain on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Unless IMBA has just been shelved for now as WJ surely would have the "rights" - (I don't know enough about company law) - or did Uber wipe them out ?

As Per Ferc Polo's comment - A pat on the back for your support TY - Basic entry into PA would be a nice gesture Twisted Evil
seeing how you sidelined development on Moon Breakers Beta

What is it with the ad links that keep popping up?

Last edited by Complex lain on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : make more ephesis)
Complex lain

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Ferc Polo wrote:I'd be willing to take Alpha entry to PA as a "thanks for your support on Moonbreakers".

Not that they actually owe us anything. Just saying. Smile

lol virtual protest! lets call anonymus too!

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanity on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:04 am

IDK. All I know is that I'm disappointed that Moonbreakers can go so far, but it still hasn't... Not for a few months now. :/
Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Complex lain on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:27 am

Vanity wrote:IDK. All I know is that I'm disappointed that Moonbreakers can go so far, but it still hasn't... Not for a few months now. :/

Well Vanity it would never be going anywhere if the Dev is taken off or (personally) moved onto another project LOL
Complex lain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanity on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:41 am

Complex lain wrote:
Vanity wrote:IDK. All I know is that I'm disappointed that Moonbreakers can go so far, but it still hasn't... Not for a few months now. :/

Well Vanity it would never be going anywhere if the Dev is taken off or (personally) moved onto another project LOL

True, true. Just feel that this game has a lot of potential. :/
Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Complex lain on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:25 am

Yes and many of us agree with your comments - but unless/until Uber picks up on developing it again we are stuck with what we have Sad
Complex lain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanity on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:26 am

Complex lain wrote:Yes and many of us agree with your comments - but unless/until Uber picks up on developing it again we are stuck with what we have Sad

That's why we have an upcoming moonfix. Razz Oh bliss. Very Happy
Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Complex lain on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:03 pm

Ever feel your going round in circles LOL
Complex lain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanity on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Complex lain wrote:Ever feel your going round in circles LOL
I love tautological reasoning. Wink
Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Complex lain on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:18 am

Methinks perhaps a post on the Userecho website voicing our sentiment/resentment might not go amiss, carefully coached of course - although IF he ever returns WJ will have these comments in the inbox ? thoughts?
Complex lain

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:33 am

imo...

i dont see how anyone could expect a whole community to wait months out of loyalty without so much as a 'hi guys, im off on another project, not sure if moonbreakers will continue'. the only reason i can think of not to do that is publicity, and in turn possibly to keep moonbreakers as a cash cow. that's putting it politely.
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanity on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:29 am

the-anger wrote:imo...

i dont see how anyone could expect a whole community to wait months out of loyalty without so much as a 'hi guys, im off on another project, not sure if moonbreakers will continue'. the only reason i can think of not to do that is publicity, and in turn possibly to keep moonbreakers as a cash cow. that's putting it politely.

Yeah, I feel the same, but I didn't want to put it like that. Wink haha but IDK, either way we haven't seen anything for months now and I guess we can call it somewhat 'abandoned'. Which is a shame because there are still heaps of people joining up again and only just starting, not knowing that there hasn't been updates for months now. :/
Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Vanity wrote:
the-anger wrote:imo...

Yeah, I feel the same, but I didn't want to put it like that. Wink haha but IDK, either way we haven't seen anything for months now and I guess we can call it somewhat 'abandoned'. Which is a shame because there are still heaps of people joining up again and only just starting, not knowing that there hasn't been updates for months now. :/

it pisses me off since MB was the first space shooter i played online and i found a lot of good people playing it at least he could leave a note explaining that MB is going to be discontinued or frozen but not abandoned like this Sad

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by longshot on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Yep honestly its really inexcusable behaviour on the part of WJ and Uber. No respect for their customers. As I told them in an email, given their silent abandonment of MB there's zero chance of me ever buying PA, I don't care if its the best game ever invented, they don't deserve my support.
longshot

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:34 pm

While Uber deserves none of our support, WJ may be under orders not to talk to us from the people who sign his paycheck. I know my company has pretty strict rules about who and what we can talk about and not all of it is logical. WJ may be in the same boat, and it is hard to go against the people who allow you to pay your mortgage. I'll give WJ a break until I learn more.
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:31 am

mjmerchant25 wrote:While Uber deserves none of our support, WJ may be under orders not to talk to us from the people who sign his paycheck. I know my company has pretty strict rules about who and what we can talk about and not all of it is logical. WJ may be in the same boat, and it is hard to go against the people who allow you to pay your mortgage. I'll give WJ a break until I learn more.

I feel the same way; I've just been told that I'm supposed to drop support for a customer I've been working with all week...
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top