the TAB button

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the TAB button

Post by the-anger on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:33 am

the last several nights on euro for me seems to have had a suspicious number of blatantly one-sided games... in all honest curiosity with a suppository of disbelief, i asked people if they knew what the tab button does. the first person to reply did not know what it did. could it be this simple?

are people simply unaware how to check if the teams are unbalanced?

for fear of ignorance, i shall spread the word of TAB! TAB your way to fairness!

... Now!
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Re: the TAB button

Post by Loki on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:07 am

I'd like to think one-sided games are that simple, but I have my doubts; I'd guess that many of the ones who make it one-sided check the scoreboard constantly to watch the kill count beside their name rise.
Loki
Admin

http://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:38 am

no doubt some people do that... though, it is easier to believe when you consider there are people still who forget what game mode it is and dont know how to check... and end up blowing up the carrier in search and destroy (well, attempting to anyway).
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:20 am

I always check tab when I enter a game. Usually if it the teams are already unbalanced and the team I was put on is already destroying the other, I AFK until the end of the match lol. Very Happy
Shade

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Yeah... Even before I select my ship, I use TAB and F2, to check match type, and who's playing...

If the other team is getting spanked, I usually get my fun by slinging through as many obstacles as I can. I can't tell you how many times I've flown through a canyon on Broken Moon. (There is a canyon on Broken Moon, near the gov. carrier, where just about the only way to see somebody in it, is from above, and straight down...)

I've also been known to boost through the guide rails on the front of the carriers, then swing up, ducking under a pipe on the top, before running down the trench by the tower and platforms... all the while running full boost feathering...
Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2743055/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top