Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vent Server Info

5 posters

Go down

vent - Vent Server Info Empty Vent Server Info

Post by Ferc Polo Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:19 am

***Message from admin: The following information is outdated by several years***

Good Day.  For those interested in the community Vent server you've come to the right place.

Join us on the Moonbreakers Ventrilo server!  It's a great way to communicate with your fellow pilots and essential for the best team coordination.  (thanks to snubby for the following)

Ventrilo Server : moonbreakers.darkstarvent.com   Port 3997

vent19.gamespeak.com    //   Port: 4343

Ventrilo is a free download that allows you to talk (or just listen) to us "cool" people while you play the game. This can help organize better strategy with your teammates and ask some tactical questions of the Praetorian (really good pilots or the people you love to hate) or the .

IRC is an Internet Relay Chat system that is also free to download. The reason you might want this is for text chat. For example you are in an interesting conversation in the lobby with your buddy. The game starts and you cant keep chatting, this is where IRC comes in . You just keep the window open and you can chat. You could make alliances and form flight squadrons here. This will hopefully not be needed once the awesome people at IMBA change the Lobby layout.  IRC channel #MoonBreakers

If you are just getting here Beginner's Advice is the best place to start. Reading this thread can turn you from frustrated boob-noob to confident pilot in no time flat. Most of the top players are more than happy to help you out if you have questions about anything (game related).

I can't stress enough how being in Ventrilo and reading the forums here will help your game , in both skill and fun-factor.

Last edited by Loki on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Loki is chasing Nidhogg - updated Vent server info.)
Ferc Polo
Ferc Polo

Back to top Go down

vent - Vent Server Info Empty Re: Vent Server Info

Post by jazzycat Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:46 am

That-Person-On-Vent is TOO LOUD/SOFT. What do I do?

In Vent, right-click the person's name > Miscellaneous > Special Effects > Move volume from right to left > select Volume and click on Properties > move the slider to the left (quieter) or right (louder).
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:12 pm

moonbreakers vent is down, for whatever reason, for a week now...

here is my personal vent server to use in the meanwhile up to 25 users. same vent server where moonfix is discussed now and then.

Spoiler:
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Snubby Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:06 pm

sorry i let it die. i never saw anybody using it. except Vanity. now we can use anger's Smile
Snubby
Snubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:05 am

I've updated the scrolling message.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:29 am

vent is down temporarily - i need to extend it with monies.... will be up soon though (few hours, possibly a day if i forget about it)

nope, apparently the sydney servers are down. ill move it if i can, otherwise just wait it out i guess...

edit - can't move it until the server comes back up, and then there will be no point... oh well... they recon 30 mins resolution time, and the warning was posted 2350 EST (not sure when that is my time though). ill put updates here if anything else comes up.
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:57 am

it's back up now.
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content