Hello everybody :D

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everybody :D

Post by SienaRannock on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi everybody, I'm a 17-year-old girl from southern Finland. I've been playing Moon Breakers for a few months and I'm very enthusiastic in playing it. I still don't understand how so simple game could be so ...addicting.

Generally I think I'm the most boyish girl I know. I like flying simulators and FPS shooters that are usually boys' stuff, I often go shooting with my brother's Glock 17, stuff like that.

About Moon Breakers and my attitude towards it... I like the game very much, like the simplicity and tight action moments. I don't especially like Capture the Flag, but other game modes are awesome. I think I'm quite bad at playing, always when the "big guns" arrive, I get only killed, but hey, doesn't bother me. The most important thing is still to have fun! Playing against live opponents has always been difficult for me, mostly because my hasty actions that only cause me harm... Rolling Eyes My long-time favorite ship is G5 Kingfisher, the King of all Moon-Breaker-ships. I like the rapid fire and big damage, and high top speed, which usually give me a huge advantage against light fighters and bombers.

However if I'm not that good playing this game, I've learnt a bunch of new tricks, mostly thanks to my best teachers, my enemies, that have killed me so many times that I've already learned to execute some evasive actions Smile Personally I'd like to thank my long-time foe Ever-est who has kinda been some kind of "paragon" to me (I can't remember if I've killed him any times, but believe me, the day WILL come Wink )
avatar
SienaRannock

Posts : 419
Join date : 2013-04-05
Age : 21
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Nitestalkr on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:28 pm

X-Wing?????? the jedi???? what dont i get a mention in your opening statement? lol, welcome aboard hope you find all the tips and tricks you need.
avatar
Nitestalkr

Posts : 603
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 31
Location : Lancashire

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Death Ray on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Hey, what ships do you fly?
avatar
Death Ray

Posts : 126
Join date : 2013-02-28
Location : Australia, NSW Sydney AEST Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Nitestalkr on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:24 pm

avatar
Nitestalkr

Posts : 603
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 31
Location : Lancashire

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Nostromo on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Sweet, another pilot! Seen you a few times online. Welcome, try the fish it's simply delish!
avatar
Nostromo

Posts : 500
Join date : 2012-06-29
Age : 27
Location : USA East

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Birillo on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:11 am

I know you? Smile
Xwing mmhhh Suspect , X-Wing mhhhh scratch , ohhh ♀ [FIN] X-wing , now i remember lol
Welcome to the forum
Glad to see you here, Xwing Very Happy
avatar
Birillo

Posts : 194
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 48
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by SienaRannock on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:53 am

Thanks everybody!


Last edited by Xwing on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I figured it out already how to put avatar)
avatar
SienaRannock

Posts : 419
Join date : 2013-04-05
Age : 21
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Adama on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:28 am

Hello mate!

Ur one of those players im really glad to see here. Smile It is a pleasure to read ur posts, and ur communicative ingame too. Smile

I see u have the same problems with everest as i do. He is nothing special, he has only amazing aiming skillz, as i remember. Smile Maybe Vodka, as aiming water, gives him the edge. Smile Those russian peeps know a few things. Smile Haha! Smile So just try to aim better, and u'll be good. Smile

Keep playing! Very Happy We need good fellas! Smile
avatar
Adama

Posts : 471
Join date : 2012-09-20
Location : Debrecen, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by SienaRannock on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 am

Yesterday happened the real miracle, I killed, I mean I literally killed Ever-est in a G5 dogfight for the first time!!! And it happened TWICE!!! Laughing That really saved my crappy day.

Dafuq is that flappy turtle thing in ur avatar its hilarious! lol!
avatar
SienaRannock

Posts : 419
Join date : 2013-04-05
Age : 21
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Brodur on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:18 am

Heh, welcome aboard the crazy train.
avatar
Brodur

Posts : 141
Join date : 2013-03-30
Age : 20
Location : Manitoba, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by the-anger on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:36 am

Brodur wrote:Heh, welcome aboard the crazy train.
choo choo
avatar
the-anger

Posts : 1247
Join date : 2012-07-05
Age : 27
Location : Australia (+10 GMT)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Adama on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:32 am

Congrats! Keep up the good work Xwing, before he thinks he is unstoppable!

I will join u up in the holy fight soon, i think.

Just let me have the time...Smile
avatar
Adama

Posts : 471
Join date : 2012-09-20
Location : Debrecen, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by juice on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:33 am

welcome to the board xwing

=)
avatar
juice

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 35
Location : vancouver, canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by eltazar on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:47 am

Adama wrote:Congrats! Keep up the good work Xwing, before he thinks he is unstoppable!

I will join u up in the holy fight soon, i think.

Just let me have the time...Smile

we know you love X-Wing Smile (i have video proof Wink )

anyway, welcome to the forum and its always pleasure to meet you in game Smile

eltazar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2012-11-19
Location : CZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Adama on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:52 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Did U record it when i told her i love her??? Very Happy

HAHA! Very Happy

My bad i didnt know she is only 17. Smile Err...Please, do not show it to the police. Smile
avatar
Adama

Posts : 471
Join date : 2012-09-20
Location : Debrecen, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by eltazar on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:44 am

yep, i was just recording... did not noticed that ingame, but when I was editing video, I saw that... Smile

what will you give me to not tell on you? Very Happy


eltazar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2012-11-19
Location : CZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Adama on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:22 am

eltazar wrote:
what will you give me to not tell on you? Very Happy

Lol...I was expecting this. Very Happy

Well... I won't bother u for 25 games, if we fight against each other. Smile Not if i am such a threat to anybody nowadays, but i can hit if i have beer with me. Smile
avatar
Adama

Posts : 471
Join date : 2012-09-20
Location : Debrecen, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Boeing_747 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:33 am

Welcome aboard, XWing! Your nickname reminded me a time of my childhood when i played two great games - "X-Wing" and "Tie Fighter" by LucasArts Smile
avatar
Boeing_747

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-09-06
Age : 36
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by SienaRannock on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:49 am

Boeing_747 wrote:Welcome aboard, XWing! Your nickname reminded me a time of my childhood when i played two great games - "X-Wing" and "Tie Fighter" by LucasArts Smile

I've played TIE Fighter as well, my friend has it it's awesome cheers
avatar
SienaRannock

Posts : 419
Join date : 2013-04-05
Age : 21
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by SienaRannock on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:55 am

eltazar wrote:
Adama wrote:Congrats! Keep up the good work Xwing, before he thinks he is unstoppable!

I will join u up in the holy fight soon, i think.

Just let me have the time...Smile

we know you love X-Wing Smile (i have video proof Wink )

anyway, welcome to the forum and its always pleasure to meet you in game Smile

Was I online, I dont remember a thing about that affraid I think I'm not yet legal for ya Adama Razz
avatar
SienaRannock

Posts : 419
Join date : 2013-04-05
Age : 21
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Nitestalkr on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:01 pm

lol 16 is legal in UK. but doesn't make it right though
avatar
Nitestalkr

Posts : 603
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 31
Location : Lancashire

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Shade on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Welcome to the forums! Cool
avatar
Shade

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-07-09
Age : 25
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by eltazar on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:31 am

Xwing wrote:
eltazar wrote:
Adama wrote:Congrats! Keep up the good work Xwing, before he thinks he is unstoppable!

I will join u up in the holy fight soon, i think.

Just let me have the time...Smile

we know you love X-Wing Smile (i have video proof Wink )

anyway, welcome to the forum and its always pleasure to meet you in game Smile

Was I online, I dont remember a thing about that affraid I think I'm not yet legal for ya Adama Razz

I will post it on YT, and yes, you were online Smile

legal or illegal depends on whos gonna know it Smile

eltazar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2012-11-19
Location : CZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Adama on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:41 am

I ONLY TOLD X-WING I LOVE HER, BECAUSE I ONLY LOVE THE FACT, THAT SHE IS A GIRL AND PLAYS SPACE SHIP FIGHTING PEWPEWPEW BOOOOOM GAMES!

I LOVE THAT FACT, NOT A 17 YEARS OLD GIRL FROM FINLAND!

(That will do for the trial...XD )
avatar
Adama

Posts : 471
Join date : 2012-09-20
Location : Debrecen, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Boeing_747 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:56 am

Adama wrote:I ONLY TOLD X-WING I LOVE HER, BECAUSE I ONLY LOVE THE FACT, THAT SHE IS A GIRL AND PLAYS SPACE SHIP FIGHTING PEWPEWPEW BOOOOOM GAMES!

I LOVE THAT FACT, NOT A 17 YEARS OLD GIRL FROM FINLAND!

(That will do for the trial...XD )

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense."

lol! lol! lol!
avatar
Boeing_747

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-09-06
Age : 36
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody :D

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum