Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whos is that guy with the nick of something like: □□□□??

+2
the-anger
Adama
6 posters

Go down

Whos is that guy with the nick of something like: □□□□?? Empty Whos is that guy with the nick of something like: □□□□??

Post by Adama Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:28 am

Hello veteran peeps!

I met a guy recently with a nick like 4 squares: □□□□. Or something...

I killed him very easily several times, when he started to troll me, that he is a much more better player than he performed that night, and he will surely hunt me down, no matter where i run, etc...Blablabla...

He really seemed a veteran to me from the style of conversation we had, but was very upset in a bit of a childish way, because i beat the shite out of him...

As i have never seen him before here on the forum, may anyone know that guy? Was that a fake nick maybe? I really didn't want to insult him by being so good against him. Some peeps take it so seriously. I'm glad i overcame that feeling a long ago. Very Happy

SO? Anyone?
Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

Whos is that guy with the nick of something like: □□□□?? Empty Re: Whos is that guy with the nick of something like: □□□□??

Post by the-anger Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:12 am

nutshell perhaps?
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Whos is that guy with the nick of something like: □□□□?? Empty Re: Whos is that guy with the nick of something like: □□□□??

Post by Adama Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:37 am

Nah... I do not thinkz so...

Somebody, who acts like Abstractness maybe? He is a vet and have some nicks.... Like A..., etc. His example made me think he is a veteran too, or something. Birillo has some "fake" nicks too.
Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

Post by longshot Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:43 am

None of the vets I remember ever behaved like that - I wouldn't worry Adama, just keep killing him with ease until he learns some respect Smile
longshot
longshot

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:38 am

"A..." = abstractness Razz
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:44 am

the-anger wrote:"A..." = abstractness Razz
He doesn't really troll, either, and if he decides he's going to kill you, he will. You'll be lucky to get him back if it's him.

You can search on Steam for player names. Not sure if the unicode will translate from your end, though.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by Adama Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:14 am

I know A... is Abstract. Razz Smile

He knows a few things as i experienced it. Smile Or just lucky. Smile
Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfski Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:55 am

Abs makes no attempt to hide his alternate game names... they are all on the same profile... he is always a true vet, courteous and not gloating as he unceremoniusly spanks you into oblivion...
this boxxie guy * thats what nostro and nite have christened him, I ran into him one evening 3am in the morning when i was trying to nurse too much alcohol down to a level where i could sleep without the dizziness (self inflicted stupidity !!)... surprised to even find anyone on the EU server at that time in the morning, he absolutely spanked me in 1 on 1, seemed to be able to outturn my F3X massively, and i know how to come to guns pretty well on most players... seemed to be able to cap me before i could even see him...
at ~0:8 i gave up trying and went to blow up some turrets....

other than this non-event i haven't even seen 'it' playing....
Wolfski
Wolfski

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayce Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:49 am

Wolfski wrote:this boxxie guy * thats what nostro and nite have christened him, I ran into him one evening 3am in the morning when i was trying to nurse too much alcohol down to a level where i could sleep without the dizziness (self inflicted stupidity !!)... surprised to even find anyone on the EU server at that time in the morning, he absolutely spanked me in 1 on 1, seemed to be able to outturn my F3X massively, and i know how to come to guns pretty well on most players... seemed to be able to cap me before i could even see him...
at ~0:8 i gave up trying and went to blow up some turrets....

other than this non-event i haven't even seen 'it' playing....
Funny, I've also had an incident where I was up against our mystery player, and something similar happened.

He was in an F3, I was in a G5 and on full burners boosting away, and he was keeping up with me, even seemed to be catching up. (Can't quite confirm the catching up part because the game ended then.)

I'm hoping it was just a bug in that round, but if you've had a similar encounter Wolfski...

Last edited by Jayce on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammaaarr.)
Jayce
Jayce

http://vigoroushandwaving.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adama Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:30 am

Cheater N00bs everywhere! Run peeps, run while u can! XD

Interesting what u say... I have a G5 story, do not remember the pilot. I was in my F3X, and he outrunned me... It was not that clear in the game, but somehow i felt it couldn't be done without cheat... I remember he was faster and boosted for more time i did. I had no chance against his G5 in my little thunder...Very annoying. And he did it not once during that game...

Is there a cheat like that in this game?
Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:14 pm

F3 can outrun a G5; Mamba's afterburner is slightly faster and fuel refil rates are the same for both.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Adama wrote:I met a guy recently with a nick like 4 squares: □□□□. Or something...
Wasn't me. The squares could be Chinese or Japanese characters, which Moon Breakers can't handle, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adama Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:14 am

I thought he must be someone from here. A veteran, hiding behind dizzy symbols. Smile

Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum