Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi flyers

2 posters

Go down

Hi flyers Empty Hi flyers

Post by Lazar-lite Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Hi flyers any room in your ranks for a forgotten explorer.

I have not played for long and my only ship is called a Mamba but i call her Daisey. I have put some time into upgrading it but only about half way.

I find myself singled out a lot and would like to join a team were i will be helped to become better and then i can help other fighters.

If you dont let me join thats ok but im finding it difficult to progress when im always being shot No

Lazar-lite

Back to top Go down

Hi flyers Empty Re: Hi flyers

Post by BitesBack Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:47 pm

hi Lazar i have not seen you fly as yet but am on the EU server most nites 7-11 GMT +0 and i will ask the members to look for you once we see how you fly we will get back to you so good hunting & see you in game soon.
BitesBack
BitesBack

http://thedogsofwar.shivtr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazar-lite Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Thank you.

I have just played against a guy called capt (i cannot remember the rest just - D.o.w capt) I think he can vouce for me, my half standard f3 killed him a lot. But then some reaper guy called birillio or something like that killed me constantly, i think i killed hime maybe once or twice Smile.

Lazar-lite

Back to top Go down

Post by BitesBack Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:02 pm

okay Lazar m8 i seen you fly and for a new player ur good + nitestalkr has been telling me how well you did with him so just join at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and add [D.o.W] to ur steam name and ur in
BitesBack
BitesBack

http://thedogsofwar.shivtr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazar-lite Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:28 am

BitesBack wrote:okay Lazar m8 i seen you fly and for a new player ur good + nitestalkr has been telling me how well you did with him so just join at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and add [D.o.W] to ur steam name and ur in

Thank you so so much, i am very grateful. I would have played for longer last night but my mum was moaning (as always) about the state of my room Sad

Lazar-lite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum