Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New game Idea... please reply with an opinion

Go down

New game Idea... please reply with an opinion Empty New game Idea... please reply with an opinion

Post by Vanity Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:44 pm

Here is my proposal to another game idea:

I think that it’d be a good idea to incorporate a menu where you can choose different levels of difficulty (as judged by your in-game level or experience already collected) and that there should be different servers for those who are either newbies, or for those who are the die-hard veterans. A bit like the system used in games like call of duty (multiplayer only).
From there I also think that we should adjust the skill system as well. Maybe have a skill tree that could be edited:
Gaming name: [DMHS] Vanity
Level: 150
Skill tree: Rocket damage Machine gun damage Max Health etc…
V V V
+ 1% damage +1% damage +0.5% more health.
V V V
+1.5% damage +1.5% damage +1.0% damage.
V V V
+1.75% damage +1.5% damage +1.5% damage.
V V V
+2.0% damage +1.5% damage +2.0% damage.
V V V
+2.25% damage +2.25% damage +2.5% damage.

etc etc etc

This is just a really basic version of the completed one that I have with tables and everything.
Another idea that I would like to add would be the skill points and how hard/easy they are to earn it. I think maybe ever ten levels up to level 100 would be five skill point and then every 15 levels from thereon (till level 200) and then every 20 up to level 300. I think that due to the amount of experience that’s required for levels above 300 should just remain 20 levels per skill point.
The skill point requirements would be as follows:
1st Tier = 5 point.
2nd Tier = 10 points.
3rd tier = 15 points.
4th Tier = 20 points.
5th Tier = 25 points.
Etc…
I also think that there should be a way to “buy” points using He3 so the devs make some sort of money, but that there should be a limit (otherwise some guy who spends massive $$ on the game will be better than others.) Maybe something along the lines of a 50-100 point limit via steam wallet, or other means of purchases. This would make things slightly more fair for those who love the game, but may not have access to buying points or He3 (like me).
I have also had another topic regarding the insignia system… I don’t know who agrees on what, but I think that it would pose quite an interesting game-mechanic that could be part of the whole skill-tree thingo.

That’s the skill tree in its physical form. What I would also suggest are external missions that may not be directly related to the whole CA, CTF, or S&D mission that are just another way of earning these pilot points. What I would suggest, would be putting up a system where you can earn these “pilot-points” through completing these missions that I have in mind:
Kill 50 enemies: 1 point.
Kill 50 enemies using machine gun: 1point.
Kill 50 enemies with slow cannon: 5
Kill 50 enemies with fast cannon : 2
kill 50 enemies using a laser: 5 points.
Kill 50 enemies with a rocket (last “death” hit): 5 points.
Kill 50 enemies with a normal-torpedo: 5 points.
Kill 50 enemies with SR missile (last “death” hit): 1 point.
Kill 100 enemies with slow cannon: 10
Kill 100 enemies with fast cannon: 10
Kill 100 enemies using machine gun (last hit): 2 points.
kill 100 enemies using a laser: 20 points.
Kill 100 enemies using rocket: 10 points.
Kill 100 enemies using normal torpedo: 10
Kill 100 enemies using SR missile: 5 points.
Kill 100 enemies: 2 points.
Kill 250 enemies: 5 points.
Kill 500 enemies: 10 points.
Kill 1000 enemies: 25 points.
1 Carrier obliterations: 1 point.
10 carrier obliterations: 10 points.
50 carrier obliterations: 15 points.
100 carrier obliterations: 25 points.
1 CTF pickup: 1 point.
50 CTF pickup: 10 points.
100 CTF pickups: 25 points.
1 CTF capture: 1 point.
25 CTF captures: 5 points.
50 CTF captures: 15 points.
100 CTF captures: 20 points.
Collect all light ships: 25 points.
Collect all medium ships: 25 points.
Collect all heavy ships: 25 points.
Collect all ships: 50 points.
Reach tier one complete: 5 points.
Reach tier two complete: 10 points.
Reach tier three complete: 20 points.
Reach tier four complete 30 points.
Reach tier five complete 50 points.

Another method of earning skill points could be EVENTS!!
Lol…
But yeah there can be certain ways of earning more pilot points, by doing event based missions. These events could be at random, or just monthly based things. May be a summer event, winter event, etc.

Please reply with an opinion or any extras that you may want to be added to this idea,

Vanity Huynh
Vanity
Vanity

Back to top Go down

New game Idea... please reply with an opinion Empty Re: New game Idea... please reply with an opinion

Post by Vanity Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 pm

BTW I do know of Snubby’s view on gameplay needing to be adjusted first… please don’t rage on this topic, as I do agree that there should be more gameplay adjustments compared to the whole customisation… I do agree that both should be implemented, but that I’m just suggesting this so it’s out there for people to think about in the meantime. Smile
Vanity
Vanity

Back to top Go down