Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello guys

+9
sammycheny
Nightwing
Nostromo
Birillo
Wolfski
Brodur
Loki
Nitestalkr
Ravenstar
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello guys

Post by eltazar Tue May 21, 2013 8:52 am

Adama wrote:
eltazar wrote:
Ravenstar wrote:

About Starbuck... we share the same computer, so she won't be a problem.

so you are in a family relationship? sisters? please dont tell me that Starbuck is your mom Smile

Did u read her first post? Very Happy

obviously, I did not Very Happy

StarBuck: now you are denied to visit me and enjoy delicious meal in my company... no one is allowed to call me a dumbass, even if I am Very Happy

eltazar

Back to top Go down

Post by SienaRannock Tue May 21, 2013 9:15 am

It wasn't me who declined, you just refused to pay Very Happy

Honestly, I'm really worried. Every thread I, Adama and Nitestalkr participate to eventually goes ends up to off-topic bullshit, it's amazing Very Happy P3jota's application thread was absolutely the best one! Laughing
SienaRannock
SienaRannock

Back to top Go down

Post by Adama Tue May 21, 2013 9:23 am

Starbuck wrote:It wasn't me who declined, you just refused to pay Very Happy

Honestly, I'm really worried. Every thread I, Adama and Nitestalkr participate to eventually goes ends up to off-topic bullshit, it's amazing Very Happy P3jota's application thread was absolutely the best one! Laughing

It is because we are the most open minded persons around and we can talk about everything out from everything. It is not a thing to worry about. You should be proud of us, i guess. Very Happy

So... I go home and collect my PC from the experts...So...Beware...Very Happy
Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Tue May 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Ravenstar wrote:I'm not sure if I'm enough to join a squadron with only two days of flying experience and with no steam account, but if experience and lag don't matter, I'd be happy to join in.

Believe me, Raven, I remember what it was like to be a noob. My very first match, I was blown outta the sky a minimum of 20-30 times. Now, I'm aknowledged as one of the biggest threats out there. With time, you will gain more skill.

In Reapers, I've heard, there's a complicated voting stuff and they need a lot of skill, I hope you guys don't have so tight requirements.

Until the Forsaken has 5 members, I was going to adopt an automatic acceptance policy. Once that goal is reached, the requirements wouldn't be that bad. I want to see lots of people tagged {Forsaken}!

Where do I apply?

There are three places, with two on the front page but one more involved: If you look through the list of squadrons, you should see the Forsaken. Just click on that link, and make an application thread. I check the forums daily, so you will be accepted within 24 hours. The other one on the front page is towards the bottom. If you look at the list of squadrons, the Forsaken are in purple. I'd post the link for the third place, but I'm writing this on an internet-enabled tv with no copy-paste function... When I get the chance, I will add the link.

About Starbuck... we share the same computer, so she won't be a problem.

Ahh. Okay. Hope to see you in-game!
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2743055/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adama Tue May 21, 2013 1:32 pm

I only say: If u join EU West server, u join The Reapers Server. As a Forsaken, u'll be a priority target...As a Reaper, the same. XD
Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Ray Wed May 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Yeah, i'ts a squad name.
Death Ray
Death Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content