Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;)

+5
Loki
Wolfski
Nostromo
Nightwing
taguilar
9 posters

Go down

Taguilar is better than all of you.

The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;) I_vote_lcap0%The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;) I_vote_lcap0%The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;) I_vote_lcap25%The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;) I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;) I_vote_lcap75%The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;) I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;) Empty The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;)

Post by taguilar Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Hi everyone, tag here. *yay* I'm somewhat "New" To this forum and figured i might introduce my self. As some of you know, i'm better than all of you. I know its kinda obvious... but... i just wanted to point that out. Anywho... I'm a human like everyone here. I'm usually on the West Coast server. Hm.... what else....................

Congratulations. You read my forum thing!

*Note: The better than all of you is a joke. My gosh. .-.

PLUS! I expect 3-5 pages of comments for my forum welcome. =I

Last edited by taguilar on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:35 am; edited 3 times in total

taguilar

Back to top Go down

The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;) Empty Re: The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;)

Post by Nightwing Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:29 pm

*Twitch* You really think you're better than everyone else?
Try battling my Nighthawk with your Mamba. If you can win that kind of duel, I might consider you nine steps below me, instead of twelve.
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2743055/

Back to top Go down

The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;) Empty Re: The fantastic taguilar thats better than all of you ;)

Post by Nostromo Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Ello! Glad to see on the forums prominently! hope you have fun and always remember, use Tag body deodorant responsibly!
Nostromo
Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfski Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:26 pm

I so want to moderate his post title..... Shocked
Wolfski
Wolfski

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Hi Tag,
Glad to see you've had enough lurking!
Welcome to the community.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitestalkr Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:41 pm

I've played with Tag a lot, he's a good pilot.
Nitestalkr
Nitestalkr

Back to top Go down

Post by taguilar Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:30 am

Stawp using my forum post for your arguments & try-hard competitions. This post is about ME remember?!?! ONLY talk about me! XD

taguilar

Back to top Go down

Post by taguilar Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:47 am

Some evil person covered MY forum post. Can you believe that?!?!?

taguilar

Back to top Go down

Post by sammycheny Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:23 am

xD howdy tag hope to see you around! i usually play weekends Very Happy

sammycheny

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayce Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:13 am

It's the fantastic taguilar, who's totally better than me! Welcome! Very Happy
Jayce
Jayce

http://vigoroushandwaving.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenstar Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:01 am

Better than all of us.... I doubt that.
Ravenstar
Ravenstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitestalkr Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:06 am

Ravenstar wrote:Better than all of us.... I doubt that.

You have obv never played him in game.

He is the sole reason the game is now unsupported. No-one would come on to play because of there fear that he would be on Sad.

He is a one man clan the puts fear in the hearts of the most fearless clans.

He is the reason why chickenwing goes around challenging noobs to try and get some of his man hood back. Wink

Some even think he is GOD.

He is the one, the only, TAGUILAR
Nitestalkr
Nitestalkr

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfski Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:39 am

Tag I'll moderate the testosterone thread off yours later..... on mobile at the moment so too tricky to get the right buttons.....

*edit - downside is you now look less popular Twisted Evil

Last edited by Wolfski on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfski
Wolfski

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostromo Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:00 pm

I'd like to think me and Taggy are on the same skill level, every once in awhile we'll get the up hand on the other and it's hard to recover. Definitely one of those I look at when I start a match to decide my ship.
Nostromo
Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down