Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to join

2 posters

Go down

Application to join Empty Application to join

Post by Ravenstar Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Hey BitesBack! I've heard you've started a new squadron and I wanted to ask if you could have use for a flaming soul like me. I'm still a bit n00bie, L.19 right now, but I usually score about 10 kills per game, so my skills aren't that bad. I have a few weeks of flying experience, I'm not-so-frequently online, usually before 1 PM GMT since I have to share my computer with my twin sister Starbuck. I've watched Starbuck play a lot and she gives me some good hints so my flying style has improved a lot lately. Right now I own only F-3 and B-7, but saving creds for G5 right now. I mostly play on EU West servers, but if empty, may visit American servers as well. Search and Destroy is my favorite game mode.

I used to be in Forsaken, but I'm deeply disappointed with the inactivity there so I resigned and now I'm looking for a more active squadron. I know this squadron is brand new but it's possible that we may grow really fast. I hope you let me in and that we grow this squadron bigger than the Reapers have ever been! Smile
Ravenstar
Ravenstar

Back to top Go down

Application to join Empty Re: Application to join

Post by BitesBack Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:08 pm

hi raven just join at the squad site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and add [D.o.W] to ur steam name i am happy to have you. we need to start growing the squad asp and thanks.
BitesBack
BitesBack

http://thedogsofwar.shivtr.com/

Back to top Go down