Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for programmer/graphic

4 posters

Go down

looking for programmer/graphic  Empty looking for programmer/graphic

Post by eltazar Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:08 am

i'm looking for some guys, who would like to help me with one project i have in mind...

since i have no knowledge of programming/graphic whatsoever i need someone to help me with designing a small game i want to create. i need a prototype to show some game studio. i was trying to offer my idea to some studios, but they are not interested until i show them some basic concept of the game, but i cannot do it by my own, so i'm looking for help...

i know its a bit bold demand, but since there is a big community with skills i need, i hope i will find someone to help me with it. i cannot offer you any payment now, it will be just a fan-project until - i hope - some studio will take care of it.

eltazar

Back to top Go down

looking for programmer/graphic  Empty Re: looking for programmer/graphic

Post by the-anger Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:03 am

depending on the idea, might be of some help... if you don't want to post it here, PM/email me as much or as little info as necessary and i can point you in the right direction at least.

re studio... be very careful when submitting ideas to them in the way you have. unlike individuals, a studio already has the resources to make your game even if they say theyre not interested. nothing stopping them from saying no and making it without crediting you, it happens more often than we like to think where prototypes are presented to corporates... just be mindful of that.
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by eltazar Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:35 am

thank you anger, i was secretly hoping of your help Smile

re studio - i know, i'm afraid of it, so i never give them anything that they can build on. i was also looking for some small studios, not global studios like EA or Ubisoft Smile

i will mail you my idea and some details.

eltazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Pejota Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:37 am

First patent your idea, then show it to the studio. They have to pay for copyrights.
Pejota
Pejota

Back to top Go down

Post by longshot Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:59 am

Or better still, make your tech demo, take perty videos of it, then go for a kickstarter fundraising.
longshot
longshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum