Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

5 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Thereturnofshadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Hi, I have been addicted to this game for a very long time now and I believe that now is the right time to apply to what I believe to be the most elite team of the game. I am pretty sure that I have what it takes, and I see myself in the top 1% of players in skill level. I am infamous in bombers and I have been known to take on an entire team in them (even on S&D!). My fascination with the bombers started when I got bored of the same f3 battles and it was a way of making game play more of a challenge and I soon learned that bombers are misunderstood and very underrated. I am also among the top pilots in flying all other ships too, I am just sure that I am the most skilled bomber pilot in the game, and many Veteran players have told me so. I am sure that you must remember me in the game, but if you would like to find an empty server and test me out just let me know.
Sorry if I sound too cocky, Thereturnofshadow.

Thereturnofshadow

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Thuufir Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am

Hi there returnofshadow !

yourself wrote:I am just sure that I am the most skilled bomber pilot in the game, and many Veteran players have told me so.
like who f.ex ....  

we will set up voting procedure and it would be nice to see you the days on the EU server so members can have a look on you. It might take some time until we have a decision but we´ll keep you up2date.
Thuufir
Thuufir

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfski Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:52 am

I wonder if we have a doorway wide enough to fit his big head through LOL.....
Wolfski
Wolfski

Back to top Go down

Post by Thereturnofshadow Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:19 am

Thuufir wrote:Hi there returnofshadow !

yourself wrote:I am just sure that I am the most skilled bomber pilot in the game, and many Veteran players have told me so.
like who f.ex ....  

we will set up voting procedure and it would be nice to see you the days on the EU server so members can have a look on you. It might take some time until we have a decision but we´ll keep you up2date.

Howitzernam used to tell me a lot as did Death merchant and delyrius called me his arch nemesis once, countstorm always calls me bomberman and that I am the best at what I do. There have been others too but I can't recall their names

Last edited by Thereturnofshadow on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Thereturnofshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thereturnofshadow Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:29 am

Wolfski wrote:I wonder if we have a doorway wide enough to fit his big head through LOL.....

hahaha I sounded big headed to myself too when I wrote it. I am just confident in my ability is all, it's not like it's 'all-talk-no-action', I can back up my claims when I fly, unlike some pilots who think they're good but actually they suck. But during the game, it's not like I boast or anything, I'm usually quite modest or say nothing at all. I just sound cocky on the application, I've got to advertise myself as a good pilot after all tongue .

Thereturnofshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thereturnofshadow Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:47 am

Nevermind, I was up for the highest bidder so to speak and [AYB] took me. I shall see you all on the battlefield Very Happy

Last edited by Thereturnofshadow on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thereturnofshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitestalkr Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:27 am

I expected nothing less from ya, Good luck
Nitestalkr
Nitestalkr

Back to top Go down

Post by lupocattivo Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:50 pm

I didn't even cast a vote, saved time 4 Basketball
lupocattivo