Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of the Nerds

2 posters

Go down

King of the Nerds Empty King of the Nerds

Post by Nightwing Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:39 am

As I write this on my internet-enabled TV, I have a window showing a new show on TBS called King of the Nerds.

It has some awesome twists: No 'cool' people are allowed, any trivia is based around geeky or nerdy stuff, like video games, comics, and science.

Another thing that I like is how they picked teams: they picked from 11 people to form 5v5 teams by dumping colored paint on the team leaders head. The team leader then does the same paint dump to pick the next person on the team, and the second person picks the third, and so on.

The extraneous 11th person wasn't eliminated. Instead, they are considered to be the nerdiest because they weren't picked. Thus they act as a third judge, and are safe from elimination. It is freaking awesome!

The first elimination challenge was chess. Total nerd.
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2743055/

Back to top Go down

King of the Nerds Empty Re: King of the Nerds

Post by the-anger Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:12 am

this is... how can i say it... embarrassingly fascinating. i want to watch, and yet i dont, and yet i do...
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:44 am

There's currently a marathon going at the time of posting this. At least, in Las Vegas on TBS.
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2743055/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down