Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Hacker

+2
Vanity
Pejota
6 posters

Go down

New Hacker Empty New Hacker

Post by Pejota Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:43 am

Today i was playing a capture the flag against -D- and some other players. Suddenly a player made a comment about -D- making a lot of damage, at first i didnt pay too much attention, but later i realized that he was flying faster that my F3x in a regular F3, he was getting away faster and outurning me, hitting him was a pain...

He captured the flag and went all the way back to our carrier to drop. LULZ. Hack doesnt make up for stupidity...

Be aware!
Pejota
Pejota

Back to top Go down

New Hacker Empty Re: New Hacker

Post by Vanity Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:31 am

Hacks for this game have been around since it was first released.
I was one of few people who bothered to test anything out on moonbreakers, but given its dead-end state I'm surprised anyone is even bothering with hacks. . .

I suggest you report the player in hope of them not repeating what they did. Do be aware of the fact that MB is very easy to 'hack' so dont be surprised if more people start to ruin the game. I suggest you keep an eye out for all those game ruiners!
Vanity
Vanity

Back to top Go down

New Hacker Empty -D-

Post by Rabbanah Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Yeah, I've played with -D- as well. He has a hacked f-3 that he uses every so often. Oh how I love to kill hackers and show that hacks don't compensate for talent Wink Best way -> because you won't be able to catch him in any ship when he's flying the hacked f-3, be an fm-25 and just never let him get close to the flag. Honestly though, he doesn't often use the f-3, and he claims that that is his only hacked ship.

Rabbanah

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:48 am

had runins with this guy, something did seem off but paid no attention to it. if you're cheating with a mamba, you're doing it wrong - every other ship wishes it could fly so gracefully.
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:41 pm

the-anger wrote:if you're cheating with a mamba, you're doing it wrong - every other ship wishes it could fly so gracefully.

Sounds about right.
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2743055/

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:35 pm

lucky me, i happen to jump into moonbreakers last night with bandicam running, and guess who i saw doing what...

video footage exists of him cheating now, not putting the link here where searches will pick it up, pm me if you want to see it (and no re-posting it elsewhere please without asking).
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:35 pm

I'll take a link.

Also suggesting to send a link to the Uber forum admin, too.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum