Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What it feels like to run out of boost in the middle of a dog fight

+5
Twilight Sparkle™
Agent of Change
jazzycat
the-anger
Nyxy
9 posters

Go down

What it feels like to run out of boost in the middle of a dog fight Empty What it feels like to run out of boost in the middle of a dog fight

Post by Nyxy Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:53 am

What it feels like to run out of boost in the middle of a dog fight Funny-gifs-good-try
Nyxy
Nyxy

http://www.wix.com/nicholasderosa/homepage

Back to top Go down

What it feels like to run out of boost in the middle of a dog fight Empty Re: What it feels like to run out of boost in the middle of a dog fight

Post by the-anger Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 am

What it feels like to run out of boost in the middle of a dog fight 092

was reminded of this one... certainly feels like this sometimes i must say
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

What it feels like to run out of boost in the middle of a dog fight Empty Re: What it feels like to run out of boost in the middle of a dog fight

Post by jazzycat Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:58 am

The Anger wins. But both are so so true... Rolling Eyes
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Change Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:25 pm

jazzycat wrote:The Anger wins. But both are so so true... Rolling Eyes

i dunno I think it's contextual...

Are you trying to escape and live (nyxy)? or Are you trying to gank someone streaming smoke from their tore up chasis running away from you (Anger)?

I have had both of those feels.
Agent of Change
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyxy Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Agent of Change wrote:

Are you trying to escape and live (nyxy)? or Are you trying to gank someone streaming smoke from their tore up chasis running away from you (Anger)?

Mine is emulating a sweet reversal maneuver only to run out of boost half way through and drift broad sided toward your opponent.

Agent of Change wrote:

I smell 4chan.....
Nyxy
Nyxy

http://www.wix.com/nicholasderosa/homepage

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sparkle™ Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm

I have had all the feels. Boost is a tricky commodity.
Twilight Sparkle™
Twilight Sparkle™

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:19 am

Agent of Change wrote:

was channeling CTF rage (when the flag carrier is in a viper especially) and you happen to pick a piranha or merlin and are able to defend against more or less everything else. youre doing great, and then this jerk takes your hard-earned trophy (your flag floating there) and you have no more steam to give chase
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by longshot Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:28 am

... and you blaze away in frustration at his vapour trail with your quad guns & missiles and don't even scratch his paintwork as he screams into the distance.
longshot
longshot

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:00 am

longshot wrote:as he screams you scream into the distance.

fixed Very Happy
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by DogPatch1149 Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:29 pm

longshot wrote:... and you blaze away in frustration at his vapour trail with your quad guns & missiles and don't even scratch his paintwork as he screams into the distance.

You must be thinking of me trying to chase you down in a Swordfish, 'cause that's EXACTLY what happens. What a Face

DogPatch1149

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferc Polo Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:23 am

This is how I usually feel:

What it feels like to run out of boost in the middle of a dog fight PPSDQ
Ferc Polo
Ferc Polo

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin Swarve Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:33 am

Marvin feels like that most mornings.
After a nip of scotch and the first burning piss of the day, everything seems a little more palpable.

Marvin Swarve
Marvin Swarve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum