Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Bomber/Destroyer mode

Go down

New Bomber/Destroyer mode Empty New Bomber/Destroyer mode

Post by bbarley76 Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Ok so when I think of bombers I think of the classic B-series of bombers. What I would like to see is a 2-3 player bomber. Of course it would need to be limited to 1-2 per game as it is taking up multiple player slots (i.e. 1 pilot, 1 bombadier/top and bottom gunner, and 1 tail gunner), but a ship like this would have a high amount of shields and capable of defending itself to some extent (thus making up for the loss of 2 other ships in the game). Could be a generic ship class (or FTP ala Rhino), but the upgrades you pay for could be in relation to your skill set (If I want to be a tail gunner and I upgrade accordingly the skills would be translated into the ship's RoF, or if I want to be a pilot I would pay for Speed and Maneuvering upgrades). Example: If I paid for Piloting upgrades, but there is only a spot for me to be a bombedier then (in regards to that bombing run) I'm not going to have any advances in place. That being said you could only pay for certain upgrades and then coordinate pre/mid game to fill a Super-bomber with people in their stronger spots.

Just throwing the idea out there. Sorry it's not more eloquent.
bbarley76
bbarley76

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum