Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a quick hi

+2
Snubby
maceuk
6 posters

Go down

Just a quick hi Empty Just a quick hi

Post by maceuk Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am

well finally found a game to get me of l4d2,to be honest only played it cos it was free and it got me hooked,had to spend some money to upgrade as i was getting blown out of the sky every 2 secs,but deff worth spending some money on,i still got blown up more times than i blow others up but its fun dogfighting a good player that has a bounty on there heads..

maceuk

Back to top Go down

Just a quick hi Empty Re: Just a quick hi

Post by Snubby Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:28 am

Welcome cheers
Snubby
Snubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:01 am

maceuk wrote:well finally found a game to get me of l4d2,to be honest only played it cos it was free and it got me hooked,had to spend some money to upgrade as i was getting blown out of the sky every 2 secs,but deff worth spending some money on,i still got blown up more times than i blow others up but its fun dogfighting a good player that has a bounty on there heads..

Welcome aboard! You were our 200th member on the forum, by the way Smile
Snoop around the Gameplay section for good advice and tips!
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by ~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:20 am

Hey hey! Welcome to the party! Here's your free goody bag with a complementary coupon to Muffin's House of Asteroids. Feel free to take your pick of any out there, I've personally sampled almost EVERY Asteroid on selection, and I must say they're pretty tasty! Very Happy

Also, don't forget to swing by the Vent! Then you can hear me bitch and gripe in REAL time as I taste the Asteroid-y goodness!

Can't wait to see you on the Battle lines!
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Change Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 am

Hey man, welcome to our little corner of the internets.

enjoy your stay and the game.

see you out there.
Agent of Change
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanity Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:19 am

maceuk wrote:well finally found a game to get me of l4d2,to be honest only played it cos it was free and it got me hooked,had to spend some money to upgrade as i was getting blown out of the sky every 2 secs,but deff worth spending some money on,i still got blown up more times than i blow others up but its fun dogfighting a good player that has a bounty on there heads..
Welcome to the forums, and make sure not to be too much of a smoke cloud, yeah!? Thank goodness I started playing early... back then everyone had shite ships and only people who paid to play got the goodie ships. Very Happy
Make sure to use the helium on boost, NOT BUYING SHIPS!!! gotta go... almost getting blown out into deep space.....
See ya in space pilot!

Vanity
Vanity
Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum