Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings Moon Breakers

2 posters

Go down

Greetings Moon Breakers Empty Greetings Moon Breakers

Post by Ferc Polo Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Hello fellow 'Breakers, I am Ferc Polo. And before you ask, yes, The Ferc Polo...the one and only. If you've seen Ferc Polo in the game world outside Moon Breakers it was probably me.

I work a Friday through Monday schedule so you'll see me more often at night or on Tuesday - Thursday. I am a professional flight coordinator and part-time pilot by trade, and a musician and writer by choice. I like to spend my off time playing video games or guitar and I vastly enjoy Moon Breakers. I am always happy to answer questions or discuss strategy with anyone and if you've got other games you play that you'd enjoy playing with a friend just let me know, I have a large collection of PC titles. I think in Zulu time and twenty four hour clocks from my job so please forgive me if I say 0500Z instead of 11:00 PM Mountain time.

Add me on steam: SpicyMcHaggis
or on Blizzard: FercPolo

I'm not the best at introduction threads, so that's it. I'm out.

"I just start typing and stuff comes out." - Unknown
Ferc Polo
Ferc Polo

Back to top Go down

Greetings Moon Breakers Empty Re: Greetings Moon Breakers

Post by Bif Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:30 pm

In a forum chock full of the best players, you stand out as one of the best TEAM players I know. Also you're awesome company. It's a pleasure to know you, Ferc Polo.

Bif

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferc Polo Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 am

Bif wrote:In a forum chock full of the best players, you stand out as one of the best TEAM players I know. Also you're awesome company. It's a pleasure to know you, Ferc Polo.

Coming from my go-to wingman, this means a lot.
Ferc Polo
Ferc Polo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down