Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You foolishly Thought I was gone...

+11
the-anger
Buddha Fish
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin
jazzycat
Twilight Sparkle™
DogPatch1149
Viking Jack
DrunkenMonkey
Farce
Loki
Agent of Change
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LOOK! randomness....

You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]
[ 2 ]
You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 35

You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 Empty Re: You foolishly Thought I was gone...

Post by Agent of Change Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:28 pm

COOKIE!
Agent of Change
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 Empty Re: You foolishly Thought I was gone...

Post by Viking Jack Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:08 pm

~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin wrote:I can't possibly understand why everyone is so mad. Did someone forget the Nutella? I could have sworn I jotted it down for someone to remember... *looks at sticky note with horrendous handwriting* "Give...Agent...a cookie.." *crumples up the paper* Ok, that's it, no more writing sticky notes between bong hits.

if im going to express why im so mad i need to go on an endless socio-political rant that would mindrape every living being and unliving too, even my words are insufficient in describing the total insult to humanity that this situation has provided...

so lets just say that a prestige ship stole my bike

also yesterday i asked my invisible friends to go on a killing spree, i hope they dont keep me waiting

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddha Fish Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:06 pm

In deep contemplation last night, I realized that flying through space is much like swimming. So I'm going around the galaxy in a big metal boat with shiny guns and missiles.

The moral of the story is, I really should keep playing this game high. BRING ON THE BAKED GOODS MADE BY BAKED PEOPLE (but preferably not made of baked people, might be a tad stringy.)
Buddha Fish
Buddha Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:18 pm

MOAR COOKIES... writing stuff while baked off your nut results in some strange crap at times... after one such night, once found my notepad on my table open to a new page, and all that was written there was "and suddenly... i knew EVERYTHING" (triple-underlined)
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddha Fish Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:29 pm

You always tend to write the best stuff whilst high as a Boeing 747. Point in case, here's an excerpt from my notebook:

- Buy a falcon
- Name it Tracy
- Fight Crime
- ??????
- Get waffles.
Buddha Fish
Buddha Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Change Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Once more the inexorable winds of fate.. i.e. my inconstant approach to life, have whipped the discussion and poll into a blender of ... What!!?

-Review
-Revise
-Select
-??????
-PROFIT (for me mostly because the "????" is where you don't remember things because i pistol whipped you and stole your money. you see in the end everything works out for me. Consider it an involuntary donation in support of the joy i bring you.)
Agent of Change
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:01 pm

so an object the size of a pea moving at 90% of light speed has the same impact force of 7 nukes and any object at 100% light speed has infinite mass, so if i create a device to accelerate things and myself at the speed of light that means i can destroy planet earth with a hit of my pink bunny slippers?

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by the-anger Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:50 am

sort of, the speed of light is unattainable because as you approach it, time dilates making it require an infinite amount of time to do accelerate enough.

i have considered a device called a 'sun cannon' before - it would take more resources than are available in a solar system, and it would basically be a stellar-scale coilgun launching stars and near light speed. aim this progeny of unfathomable size and energy requirements at some alien who looked at you wrong, and watch with amazement as entire suns are catapulted at them to annihilate their entire solar system within a few hours... patent pending
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:46 pm

the-anger wrote:sort of, the speed of light is unattainable because as you approach it, time dilates making it require an infinite amount of time to do accelerate enough.

i have considered a device called a 'sun cannon' before - it would take more resources than are available in a solar system, and it would basically be a stellar-scale coilgun launching stars and near light speed. aim this progeny of unfathomable size and energy requirements at some alien who looked at you wrong, and watch with amazement as entire suns are catapulted at them to annihilate their entire solar system within a few hours... patent pending

real death stars and relativistic jets are better and cheaper you only need to learn how to cause and aim them

after all those poor possible life forms got obliterated all i can say is.

as for the light speed things that motherf***** chronos always messing in my bussines!

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Kackling Kobold Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:45 pm

I once typed this on a demo word processor in an office supply store:

Once upon a time there was a little word processor, who lived all alone in an office supply store. Oh sure there were higher powered computers there, but they only laughed at the word processor. All day long people would come by and poke at the little word processors buttons, remark at how quaint it was, and pass on by.

The little word processor hated them all.
Kackling Kobold
Kackling Kobold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferc Polo Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:55 pm

I would like to be accelerated to .95 the speed of light when I die.
Ferc Polo
Ferc Polo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xron Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Only .95?
.96 is where it's at.
I would like to see your body hit a passing electron at that speed, though I would like to view that from VERY far away.
Xron
Xron

Back to top Go down

Post by DrunkenMonkey Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Ferc's body, perhaps.

https://youtu.be/lVefgfmFg9o

DrunkenMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sparkle™ Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:22 am

Let me quote this great saying by Fibonacci
"0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144..."
Twilight Sparkle™
Twilight Sparkle™

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Change Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:09 am

....Threadus Ressurectus.....

polls different, i'm great, howdy!
Agent of Change
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:52 am

Unspeakable horrors FtW!

On a related note, just watched Cabin in the Woods last night, so...Unspeakable Horrors FtW!
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferc Polo Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:42 pm

I love that movie!
Ferc Polo
Ferc Polo

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Change Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:45 pm

It's a great flick.

Whedonites unite!
Agent of Change
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:04 pm

For those interested, I present to you a Whedonite signature tag. ...in retrospect, it could be a little smaller...

You foolishly Thought I was gone... - Page 2 Mutant10
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:32 pm

You talking about Joss Whedon?
Serenity is an amazing movie!
What if Joss Whedon (Firefly, Serenity), James Cameron (Avatar), and George Lucas (Star Wars) worked together on a movie?
The epicness melts the mind!
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2743055/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:53 pm

After the epic bodges Lucas made of the StarWars prequels and remixing of the originals, I'm rather glad he's decided to officially retire before he could make new sequels. He's got some good ideas, but I could have done without his grade-school attempt at portraying relationships.
Swap out Lucas for Peter Jackson and you've got something worth talking about.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kackling Kobold Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Nightwing wrote:You talking about Joss Whedon?
Serenity is an amazing movie!
What if Joss Whedon (Firefly, Serenity), James Cameron (Avatar), and George Lucas (Star Wars) worked together on a movie?
The epicness melts the mind!

My understanding is that Joss Whedon doesn't like George Lucas in person, awesomeness of his work be damned. If that's true, combined with the fact that James Cameron, like Lucas, tends to have limited flexibility about his vision, & the only epicness coming from that trio would be an epic film giant grid lock.

Loki wrote:
Swap out Lucas for Peter Jackson and you've got something worth talking about.
second this.
Kackling Kobold
Kackling Kobold

Back to top Go down

Post by Xron Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:44 am

I saw the topic in my emails
"You foolishly Thought I was gone..."
And I had huge hope for a moment that it was WJ
Xron
Xron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum