Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to be a MUFFIN 101

4 posters

Go down

How to be a MUFFIN 101 Empty How to be a MUFFIN 101

Post by ~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:08 am

Hello fellow delicious devotees to the way of the MUFFIN!

If you know me, you know I'm fairly laid-back and quite the jovial chap, and that's EXACTLY what I want the MUFFINs to be!

We're the pilots in the lobby who always say GG no matter what; we're the guys on your team that keep up the friendly chit-chat, and have fun FIRST, rather than obsess over kills and bounties; and most of all, we're the delicious, food-named pilots that make all the hungry fly-boys and girls out there chase us down in hopes of claiming our bounty (as in the culinary type of bounty, not the yellow bulls-eye over our heads when we kick the snot out of the other team). Very Happy

So to ALL of my fellow MUFFINs out there, I salute your tastiness, and I commend your spirits, because without us, the game would be a little less fun! ^_^
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin

Back to top Go down

How to be a MUFFIN 101 Empty Re: How to be a MUFFIN 101

Post by Twilight Sparkle™ Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:28 am

Damn this is exactly what I am.
Twilight Sparkle™
Twilight Sparkle™

Back to top Go down

Post by ~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:11 am

Twilight Sparkle™️ wrote:Damn this is exactly what I am.
Alot of people fit the MUFFIN build actually, I just think that while DMHS, Blue Tips, and the Praetorians (and the other unlisted squadrons out there too) are built on a somewhat serious and story-based foundation, the MUFFIN needs something in particular to give it a similar, more viable structure. So even though we're all in it for the lulz, I still want the MUFFIN to be full of honest players, who enjoy good sportsmanship and honor the other pilots by giving everything they got in a fair fight. Very Happy

On a side note, I think you'd make a tasty MUFFIN as well, though I think it would be slightly uncouth to allude to the fact that some cultures do indeed eat horses. >.>;

PS How many ponies are seriously out there in the MB community? I mean I have NO clue how many different characters there are in the show, not to mention the fact that I have NO idea what I'm talking about when it comes to MLP, as I don't really care to watch the show. I only know a few of the main characters via that one website that shall not be named Razz
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Can-Swiss Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:01 am

We eat horse meat in Switzerland. In Fact, its imported from Canada. Go Figure. Apparently, horse is a delicacy in Quebec. Never knew that till I moved here. Its common in Europe as I understand.

Just an FYI.
Go back to whatever you were doing.

P.S. Horse is quite good. (Haters Gonna Hate)
Can-Swiss
Can-Swiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Can-Swiss wrote:We eat horse meat in Switzerland. In Fact, its imported from Canada. Go Figure. Apparently, horse is a delicacy in Quebec. Never knew that till I moved here. Its common in Europe as I understand.

Just an FYI.
Go back to whatever you were doing.

P.S. Horse is quite good. (Haters Gonna Hate)

I never knock it until I try it, also, my own rule is that if I can bite it before it bites me, it's fair game Razz
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by sammycheny Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:54 am

i wanna be a muffin

sammycheny

Back to top Go down

Post by sammycheny Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:55 am

my dog's name is muffin x)

sammycheny