Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play this game, they said... It'll be fun, they said...

+4
longshot
Snubby
Ferc Polo
jazzycat
8 posters

Go down

Play this game, they said... It'll be fun, they said... Empty Play this game, they said... It'll be fun, they said...

Post by jazzycat Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:42 pm

HELL YEAH THEY WERE RIGHT.

Greetings Pilots, this is Jazzy checking in and signing on for all the flying fury, fraggin' fire and f-bombs you can bring! Twisted Evil

When I'm not flying ships in space I'm a Monday to Friday scientist plotting world domination (and earning a living) in a pathology lab testing patients' blood samples for vitamins levels and drug concentrations for medical conditions (eg. heart conditions, epilepsy, schizophrenia). Fun stuff.

Was completely hooked on the Wing Commander series, X-Wing and TIE-Fighter back in the day, so having Moon Breakers to play is sweet as. I've been playing since soon after the game was released on Steam after it was brought to my attention by my clan-mates. I'm a member of a multi-gaming clan with an FPS focus, based in Australia.

However I am willing and open to flying with a squadron, but changing the clan/squadron tags on steam every time I play is a bit of a hassle. If/When the IMBA guys fix it so we can have different tags in-game... who knows... Rolling Eyes

Aside from that, I'll gladly fly with and against any of you anytime,

Jazzy
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Play this game, they said... It'll be fun, they said... Empty Re: Play this game, they said... It'll be fun, they said...

Post by Ferc Polo Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:59 pm

jazzycat wrote:HELL YEAH THEY WERE RIGHT.

Greetings Pilots, this is Jazzy checking in and signing on for all the flying fury, fraggin' fire and f-bombs you can bring! Twisted Evil

When I'm not flying ships in space I'm a Monday to Friday scientist plotting world domination (and earning a living) in a pathology lab testing patients' blood samples for vitamins levels and drug concentrations for medical conditions (eg. heart conditions, epilepsy, schizophrenia). Fun stuff.

Was completely hooked on the Wing Commander series, X-Wing and TIE-Fighter back in the day, so having Moon Breakers to play is sweet as. I've been playing since soon after the game was released on Steam after it was brought to my attention by my clan-mates. I'm a member of a multi-gaming clan with an FPS focus, based in Australia.

However I am willing and open to flying with a squadron, but changing the clan/squadron tags on steam every time I play is a bit of a hassle. If/When the IMBA guys fix it so we can have different tags in-game... who knows... Rolling Eyes

Aside from that, I'll gladly fly with and against any of you anytime,

Jazzy

Welcome to the boards Jazzy. Though you've been posting all over so this is more of a belated welcome! Smile
Ferc Polo
Ferc Polo

Back to top Go down

Play this game, they said... It'll be fun, they said... Empty Re: Play this game, they said... It'll be fun, they said...

Post by Snubby Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Welcome Jazzy , love the avatar btw.
Snubby
Snubby

Back to top Go down

Post by longshot Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:38 am

Yes, welcome jazzy, not sure about your avatar - my dog is none too impressed Mad

I'm also a member of a multi-game group (one dating back to the 1990s) tho the only member playing MB so far. If the game changed such that joining a squadron meant a higher likelihood of flying with your buddies rather than against, I too would be glad to have my name tacked onto a roster.

Anyway, welcome again, hope to see you in-game Smile
longshot
longshot

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzycat Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:50 am

I have a weird sense of humour, and the rainbow-pooping cat is freakin' hilarious. I like cats and dogs both, but am allergic to cats... Shocked

Been great fun playing with/against those of you that I've "met" so far in-game / on vent. Definitely feeling challenged again to push and improve which is good and knowing you're all just as crazy about the game as I am makes it a better experience for sure. Now if we can all just get onto the same server... Rolling Eyes

longshot wrote:If the game changed such that joining a squadron meant a higher likelihood of flying with your buddies rather than against, I too would be glad to have my name tacked onto a roster.
Same here!
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bif Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:18 pm

Welcome, Jazzycat. Your enjoyment of the game makes it more fun for everybody =)

Bif

Back to top Go down

Post by X Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:31 am

Happy birthday jazzy! Very Happy
X
X
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by longshot Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:51 am

hey jazzy, happy birthday!
longshot
longshot

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzycat Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:17 am

Thanks guys Smile
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Man Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:48 am

Hippo birdie two ewes!

Grey Man

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzycat Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:05 am

US West: 224ms
US East: 238ms
Euro West: 324ms
AsiaPac SE: 150ms
South America East: Timed out... Neutral
Australia: Timed out... Shocked
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post by longshot Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:09 am

try tracert <ipaddress> on the last 2 servers & see what the ping is on the final address it finds
longshot
longshot

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzycat Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:42 am

Completely timed out except for the first two lines which I think are my modem... I've seen this happen before though, might be something do with the port settings, can't remember Neutral
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sparkle™ Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:55 am

HAAAAAIIIII
Twilight Sparkle™
Twilight Sparkle™

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzycat Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:30 am

Oh hurro! sunny
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down