Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not even forum moderators can see this.

5 posters

Go down

Not even forum moderators can see this. Empty Not even forum moderators can see this.

Post by science Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:43 am

Belatedly, hello. Smile

Not much to say except perhaps that I'd be a much better pilot if those vindictive asteroids didn't keep targeting me.
I mean, it's not as though I was shooting them on purpose ffs.

Anyway, my flying skills seem to be factory limited but I do keep an ear to the ground for advanced techniques and tactics
(which I then implement poorly and inappropriately hehe). So, if I know something you don't, or if I'm flying something
that your current ship is vulnerable too, then I might just beat you. Otherwise... I will just accuse you of cheating.

Job done.

I don't use forums as a matter of course but this one is characterised by an unusually low troll density and so the
signal to noise ratio is high. Whether that's a consquence of the skill and intelligence that is necessary to thrive
in the game or if it's simply due to the preponderance of old fogies among the current contributers is a question I'd
prefer not to answer (because I have enough people gunning for me already) But what ever the reason, long may it continue eh Smile

/tiphat
science
science

Back to top Go down

Not even forum moderators can see this. Empty Re: Not even forum moderators can see this.

Post by Wolfski Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi science... welcome to the forum....

less of the old fogies comments... i've been virtually capping you young whippersnappers for many many years.... bom

respect
Wolf
Wolfski
Wolfski

Back to top Go down

Not even forum moderators can see this. Empty Re: Not even forum moderators can see this.

Post by Loki Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi science, and nice to see you introduce yourself Smile

Lots of good stuff abounds here in the Gameplay section, or if it's not already answered, feel free to ask me a question in my thread (also in the gameplay section).

As for trolls, they're really great at listening only to themselves and other's rage, so they overlook our forum invite spam. Even if they did find their way, we don't serve their kind here Smile
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by science Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:07 am

Cheers gents.

Wolfski: You've got an entire decade on me m8. Maybe this means I can consider myself young once again, things are looking up lol. I hope you are enjoying your free bus pass anyway.. o7 (science goes to hide in his team hanger) Razz

Loki: It's not the theory so much as the implementation I struggle with. I've been playing flying games for years and I always seem to find the
same plateau. Which is fine so long as there's still fun to be had. I'll be sure to take a good look through though, thanks for the tip. Smile

/tiphat
science
science

Back to top Go down

Post by Birillo Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:33 am

HI science, I think I heard your hits Laughing
welcome to the forum
Birillo
Birillo

Back to top Go down

Post by science Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:17 am

Thanks, and likewise Birillo, nice flying. Smile
(I think that was you ducking into a trench in the carrier lol. nice move, not seen that before)

/tiphat
science
science

Back to top Go down

Post by longshot Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 am

See what?

Old Fogies FTW!!!
longshot
longshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:37 am

science wrote:Loki: It's not the theory so much as the implementation I struggle with. I've been playing flying games for years and I always seem to find the same plateau. Which is fine so long as there's still fun to be had. I'll be sure to take a good look through though, thanks for the tip. Smile

/tiphat

This is exactly the sort of thing that my answer thread is for lol

Also, is that a genasi on your profile pic? Kinda looks like one...
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by science Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:24 am

longshot wrote:

See what?

Ah sorry, it should read "not even admins are allowed to read this"

Loki wrote:
is that a genasi on your profile pic?

It's Shin Akuma.

OT I know but I was going to drop some more cash on boosts to harvest a bumper crop of exp but caution has stayed my hand. Without getting into details, I'm going to wait and see what happens, if you catch my drift.

/tiphat
science
science

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum