Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seelenlos honors the joining among the reapers

+2
Wolfski
Seelenlos
6 posters

Go down

Seelenlos honors the joining among the reapers Empty Seelenlos honors the joining among the reapers

Post by Seelenlos Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:55 am

1. (the very long way)
Let me cleans the space before and after the lines of the fallen souls to make place for new soulds to arise (hmm nice, don't know of which game that was)

2. (the Einstein's way (not too simple))
Here is my assignment to join your lines.

3. (my favorite and straight)
Let me in!

Smile
Seelenlos
Seelenlos

Back to top Go down

Seelenlos honors the joining among the reapers Empty Re: Seelenlos honors the joining among the reapers

Post by Wolfski Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:57 am

Hi Seelenlos,

We have already noticed you in game and are interested in recruiting you.... it has been hard work getting you onto the forum!!!
The squad will have a discussion and we'll let you know directly.....

respect
Wolf
Wolfski
Wolfski

Back to top Go down

Seelenlos honors the joining among the reapers Empty Re: Seelenlos honors the joining among the reapers

Post by Thuufir Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:07 am

Hi Seelenlos !

great to see another ace here !
Smile
Thuufir
Thuufir

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffjustis Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Yup saw you ingame last night with the Reapers Tags up Seelenlos...great to have you onboard mate Smile
Ruffjustis
Ruffjustis

Back to top Go down

Post by Adama Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:24 am

Yep! cheers

Good man! His place is amongst us! Smile
Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

Post by longshot Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:33 am

Great squad you're building here. Pity the game's gone the way it has, would have been wonderful to see epic battles between full-strength Reapers, Praetors and DMH.
longshot
longshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffjustis Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:54 am

Thanks longshot. Yup it is a pity that the other squadrons seem to have gone a little quiet of late. I just hope that WJ comes up with the goods soon, so we can see the return of some if not all of the old aces. Fingers crossed eh.
Ruffjustis
Ruffjustis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down