Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My worst match ever...

3 posters

Go down

My worst match ever... Empty My worst match ever...

Post by Adama Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:18 am

AH!

Yesterday i had my worst game ever in MBs.

It was CA. We had several aces in both teams. I was government.

The pirates had 3 bombers at us, and except me, everybody was defending, they did not let them to hit more than twice. Morto was there too doing good job.

Nostromo and another decent one in a Nighthawk was defending against me. Once, they tried to go help their struggeling bombers, but i had 2 hits asap, so they came back to defend against me, and from then, all teams were waiting for a miracle... Almost nothing happened. It was a war, where nothing happened. Good defenders everywhere, no covers for bombers, no hits at all.

Everybody did a good job, but the game was soooo boring for me. There were only 5 hits in the game. We won, it was hard, but the flow of the game was boring... The 15 mins passed very hardly... Cannot explain it deeper... Dunno. Smile We had everything to make it a good one, but it was boring.

Never felt this before. I hope it was only for once. Smile

EDIT: It was howrealistic, now i remember the guy in da nighthawk. Smile Always crippeling me from far...Smile Grrrr...
Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

My worst match ever... Empty Re: My worst match ever...

Post by imda Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:14 am

I enjoy defending carrier assault, but it seems like every time I do, nobody gets a hit on offense. Or if I defend, everyone defends. Then when I finally leave they start getting hits. It's frustrating when there's multiple aces on defense. But what is more-so is like you said, when neither side is getting hits. For everyone that reads this...You can't win the match playing defense if you are already trailing on hits.
imda
imda

Back to top Go down

Post by eltazar Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:16 am

I have the same feelings as Imda... but I'm more than useless in attacking carrier, so I defend and shot down torps and annoying bombers Smile

sometimes you just can't get what you want... I had the same feeling about yesterdays SD, I was with Morto, rest was unknown for me (sorry), and we got smashed at our own carrier because every1 was at his own and Morto disappeared... it was so annoying, but for the opposite group, it must be fun to kill us like rabbits one after another Smile

eltazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Adama Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:59 pm

eltazar wrote: it was so annoying, but for the opposite group, it must be fun to kill us like rabbits one after another Smile

I know this too. But make fun of it.

Switch to A80, and camp. Say hello with some lock ons, than rush back to MS's belly. I love this, when it happens. They just run and run because of ur rockets. Smile Practicing it will make u god, even if they want to catch u inside. Smile U will sense, when u have to retreat. Smile Maybe u loose, but it doesn't matter there. Smile Maybe u kill some aces too. Smile
Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

Post by Adama Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:31 am

AHAAAHAHAHA!

Yesterday i haD A GOOOOd (ops, caps lock...Very Happy) match with Everest! Smile

It was S&D and we were the two best pilots on the field. Razz The score never lies!

We had severeal decent player too at the opposing forces, but when we got covered by each other, they had no chance! Very Happy It meant 3-4 heavies and a G5 against us. Smile We won the match. Smile

2 Good player covering each other sometimes can save the day... I love this game, shame it has no support nowadays...:S
Adama
Adama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum