Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy!

5 posters

Go down

Howdy! Empty Howdy!

Post by Terribad Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:06 pm

I've been flying for a few days now, I'm really enjoying the gameplay as well as the small community. Flying against the same guys every day/every other day is really great. I've met a few people who were super cool, others who just wanted to blow the shite out of my poor Mamba with their top tier ships Rolling Eyes . Tragicmuffin is a RL friend of mine, you'll usually see he and I playing at the same time. Hopefully I'll be sticking around here for a long time, I've been trying for years to scratch my Exteel itch, this definitely gets the closest!

I'm really interested in talking strategy and doing potential squadron activities! Good hunting, everyone.

Terribad

Back to top Go down

Howdy! Empty Re: Howdy!

Post by tragicmuffin Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Yeah we were big exteel goofs. You guys can totally catch me flyin into asteroids anytime this guy is online. Just a headsup I might be an ass in game, usually immediately after several beers. Sorry in advance.

tragicmuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:22 am

Nice to meet you two.
I have regrettably been unable to play lately, but I'll look for you next time I'm on.
Check out the Gameplay and Hangar sections for tactics and feel free to ask questions Smile
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Welcome, Welcome! It is always good to see new faces.
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by science Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:20 am

Welcome both. If you want some game tips and examples, just bother me (hubris) in game. I'm happy to drop out and swap to an empty server to help people. I often give tips out in game, not that anyone listens heh.
science
science

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down