Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quiet Server

+2
the-anger
ToonNinja
6 posters

Go down

Quiet Server Empty Quiet Server

Post by ToonNinja Wed May 15, 2013 6:17 am

Hey guys.

I'm an Australian player and there aren't many of us... I keep trying to log on during american hours in the hopes that things might be better but I have been noticing that it is getting more and more quiet every time I log on. So, what im thinking is we all use a single server as the 'Go To' place when things are too quiet for a basic game. At least this way there wont be 5 of us spread across 6 servers. Im easy, so I think the best resolution for this would be for the players with high ping/average connections to let us know where they are so we can meet up on that server to avoid further lag on their behalf.

What do you think?

ToonNinja

Back to top Go down

Quiet Server Empty Re: Quiet Server

Post by the-anger Wed May 15, 2013 7:23 am

most australian players tolerate the lag elsewhere. currently euro, laggy as it is (and for reasons other than distance to boot), is the 'go to' server unfortunately.

however, us west is about median for all and usually is second-most populated. this does require that people hang around on an empty server for a game or two to get things going, and i dont imagine new players will do that.
the-anger
the-anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostromo Wed May 15, 2013 12:40 pm

I love hanging out in empty servers and watching other people suddenly populate it, happened three times now!
Nostromo
Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Post by Brodur Wed May 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Aussie is laggy, EU is ishly good, US servers are good. All depends on location Razz
Brodur
Brodur

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 3:48 pm

I get the same results as Brodur, but I'd expect no less based on our locations.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by FireOfEarth Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:38 am

What makes me sad is if you don't the schedule to play during those hours...I usually play later, in the afternoon to night...mostly night. So what then?
FireOfEarth
FireOfEarth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down