Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Loki

+20
Brodur
theSignal
Magazorb
Nostromo
Adama
Nightwing
the-anger
Xron
MJ
SomeKittens
Twilight Sparkleā„¢
Snubby
Agent of Change
Ferc Polo
SuPerKen
X
longshot
jazzycat
Nyxy
Loki
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ask Loki - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask Loki

Post by Pejota Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Ty for your answer, good material specially the fight from Voss, what an amazing pilot, what a thrill... also the Fokker Dr.I is one of my favorite planes of all times.
Pejota
Pejota

Back to top Go down

Post by FireOfEarth Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:28 am

Hmm...everyone has excellent questions. But....I have a question too. If I have been playing the mamba a lot (because it was the only ship I had) is it worth it to switch to kingfisher? In other words, which is better for what situation?
FireOfEarth
FireOfEarth

Back to top Go down

Post by FireOfEarth Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:49 am

Btw, I just want to add a bit of advice that has worked well for me; when you are about to obtain the flag in CTF, MAKE A 360. This usually allows me to boost away and have other pilots overshoot me.
FireOfEarth
FireOfEarth

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:31 am

FireOfEarth wrote:Hmm...everyone has excellent questions. But....I have a question too. If I have been playing the mamba a lot (because it was the only ship I had) is it worth it to switch to kingfisher? In other words, which is better for what situation?
Hi FireOfEarth,
The Kingfisher is certainly worth acquiring. Consider the Kingfisher to be a solid upgrade in nearly every category from the Mamba;
- rocket reload time is improved, allowing you to spam rockets at a rate 1 rocket per 2 seconds
- fast cannon has excellent range and heavier damage, though takes practice to use when you've been using only machine guns
- higher acceleration means less drift, though every ship drifts less than the Mamba
- heavier shielding allows you to tank more damage
- narrow ship profile makes you hard to hit

The Kingfisher is a fast and solid ship. Whatever turret-destroying record you have with the Mamba will be blown away after you add a few upgrades to this ship.
I advise you upgrade all the afterburner stats first, then worry about the rest.

Good luck!
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by FireOfEarth Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:41 pm

I know that it is a fast and solid ship....I've used it. However, should I wait for more upgrades(it is about half category upgraded) or start using it more?
FireOfEarth
FireOfEarth

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:56 am

The more practice you have with the Fast Cannon, the better off you'll be; I always try earn all the upgrades for my ships by flying the new ship.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum