Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wasn't targeting you specifically---you just kept ending up in my sights...

+4
Agent of Change
longshot
jazzycat
FoxHound
8 posters

Go down

I wasn't targeting you specifically---you just kept ending up in my sights... Empty I wasn't targeting you specifically---you just kept ending up in my sights...

Post by FoxHound Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:34 am

Hello All

I'm Foxhound. I am a bit late checking in here---but better late than never.

Interests: Chasing Panthers using the CLM through carriers, shooting torps just before they hit my carrier, watching LR missiles hover 100m behind me as I burn out of the killing zone.
FoxHound
FoxHound

Back to top Go down

I wasn't targeting you specifically---you just kept ending up in my sights... Empty Re: I wasn't targeting you specifically---you just kept ending up in my sights...

Post by jazzycat Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:26 am

Nothing quite like shooting a torp within the first few bullets and having plenty of heat to drill the bomber with!

I don't think I've ever played with you (or the majority of [DHMS] for that matter) due to time-zone differences and being asleep/working when y'all are playing... Neutral Rolling Eyes

Still, as you said, better late than never! Carry on the good fight Very Happy
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

I wasn't targeting you specifically---you just kept ending up in my sights... Empty Re: I wasn't targeting you specifically---you just kept ending up in my sights...

Post by longshot Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:42 am

You've missed a treat Jazzy, Fox is a deadly enemy brilliant at blind-siding opponents out of nowhere, and a great captain to lead the defense in CA - when he's on the other team I know I'll have a very tough time landing any torps.
longshot
longshot

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzycat Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:52 am

That's great to hear! The game in general needs more leaders with sharp instincts and the ability to herd cats, so that's awesome for you guys.

Too bad I'm not the type to chuck a sickie just so I can play with the "day-time crowd" (whoever you are!) Rolling Eyes
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post by longshot Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:57 am

Heh, I've seen what Fox does when the cats on his team refuse to be herded. He flies 2 km off into space & watches them flounder as the carrier gets torped Smile
longshot
longshot

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzycat Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:27 am

Bahahaha, that's freakin' hilarious! Good example of Pavlovian conditioning too Razz
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxHound Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:15 am

longshot wrote:Heh, I've seen what Fox does when the cats on his team refuse to be herded. He flies 2 km off into space & watches them flounder as the carrier gets torped Smile

LOL...fact.
FoxHound
FoxHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Change Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:23 am

Hey... who is this foxhound guy?

I know a guy but you can't be him, he's good at this game.

Welcome to the forum stranger.

Aslo Jazzycat: I hadn't realized you never played with/against Foxhound, he's my opposite number in DMHS aggressive defense to my aggressive offense also one of the better dog fighters in the game.

Tell you what you ';chuck a sickie' and i will it'll be fun because responsibility is for suckers. bounce
Agent of Change
Agent of Change

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzycat Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Convince me it's worth it waking up EARLY on a Saturday morning to play with you people in the N&S Americas! Shocked
jazzycat
jazzycat

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxHound Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:08 pm

longshot wrote:You've missed a treat Jazzy, Fox is a deadly enemy brilliant at blind-siding opponents out of nowhere

Video of my ambush strategy
FoxHound
FoxHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:15 pm

About time you got around to introducing yourself here, Fox! lol
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by DogPatch1149 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Welcome aboard, Fox! Nice to see another canine name out there. Very Happy

I cringe a little when I see both you and AoC on the opposing team, because that usually means what Hudson said in Aliens: "That's it, man...game over, man, game OVER!" Laughing

DogPatch1149

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferc Polo Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:21 am

FoxHound. You are my bomber nightmare. Stop shooting all my torps!

Glad to see you posting a welcome topic.
Ferc Polo
Ferc Polo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkRedFox Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Nice To Meet You. And Unfortunately For You, You Can't OutRun a Beam Of Energy.
TheDarkRedFox
TheDarkRedFox

http://JQuarium.Sytes.Net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down