Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So you want to be a MUFFIN...

2 posters

Go down

So you want to be a MUFFIN... Empty So you want to be a MUFFIN...

Post by ~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:13 am

Well I applaud you!

Not many have the sense of humor to name themselves after a dish or food-item in the world of Online Gaming. It takes a certain sense of laid-back attitude and relaxed personality, as well as a general over-all sense of casual ideals to call yourself "LCDR McMuffin" or "Mashed_Taters." It's a sense of "I'm doing what I enjoy, and I enjoy having fun, no matter what!" that makes a player label themselves in a way that nobody can ever take seriously, and that takes a special attitude indeed.

So you might be asking yourself "Do I have what it takes to be a MUFFIN?"

Well, the answer is pretty simple! Do you have a Food-based name? If so, welcome aboard, because in the Mass of Unified Fighters with Food Inspired Names all it takes is a delicious name and a good sense of humor to sign up and fly in formation!
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin

Back to top Go down

So you want to be a MUFFIN... Empty Re: So you want to be a MUFFIN...

Post by LtJG McGriddle Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:30 pm

hello McMuffin this is your stylish brother speaking and i noticed that you decided to start a squadron. when i noticed this i thought to myself
"hmmm that brother of mine is so plain and boring he'll drive all the new recruits off..."
then i got a brilliant idea who better to introduce a new exciting kick to something than me?? so there you have it i have graciously decided to allow you to recruit me, aren't i just the nicest younger brother ever???

lolz hey Mcmuffin just figured it was about time i got around to applying to join this here squadron so i hope you're still willing to let me join.
LtJG McGriddle
LtJG McGriddle

Back to top Go down

Post by ~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:53 pm

LtJG McGriddle wrote:hello McMuffin this is your stylish brother speaking and i noticed that you decided to start a squadron. when i noticed this i thought to myself
"hmmm that brother of mine is so plain and boring he'll drive all the new recruits off..."
then i got a brilliant idea who better to introduce a new exciting kick to something than me?? so there you have it i have graciously decided to allow you to recruit me, aren't i just the nicest younger brother ever???

lolz hey Mcmuffin just figured it was about time i got around to applying to join this here squadron so i hope you're still willing to let me join.

YOU!?!

Why you trendy little blasphemer... Fine...Fine...I don't see why I SHOULDN'T allow another tasty pilot to join...even if the word "Tasty" is slightly over exaggerated >.>;

Lol, but in all seriousness it's good to finally see you aboard! Glad to have another MUFFIN on the front lines! Very Happy
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin
~{MFN}~ LCDR McMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down