Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capture the flag: the best type?

+12
Pejota
Wolfski
Loki
SienaRannock
eltazar
Nightwing
livingstone
Nostromo
the-anger
MJ
Recorde
sammycheny
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Capture the flag: the best type? - Page 2 Empty Re: Capture the flag: the best type?

Post by Nitestalkr Tue May 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Nightwing wrote:Yeah... A80's are pretty much the troll ships of Moon Breakers. They can spam trackers up the wazoo, taking down well over 10-15 in a couple minutes, yet the instant they take a bullet hit, they hide in their carrier.

It's cowardly tactics like that which are ruining the game.

A80's grrrrrrr

Capture the flag: the best type? - Page 2 22753082
Nitestalkr
Nitestalkr

Back to top Go down

Capture the flag: the best type? - Page 2 Empty Re: Capture the flag: the best type?

Post by Viking Jack Tue May 14, 2013 2:10 pm

finally ppl are starting to see the true evil of this game, those freaking A80s and to think that i nearly stopped playing early in the game thanks to one of those in the south american server, everybody was using mambas the game had 2 days of being released and 1 dude was flying an A80, and guess what was his tactic?, hide in the carrier and launch seekers from the other side of the map he basically was a portable turret...

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue May 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Viking Jack wrote:finally ppl are starting to see the true evil of this game, those freaking A80s and to think that i nearly stopped playing early in the game thanks to one of those in the south american server, everybody was using mambas the game had 2 days of being released and 1 dude was flying an A80, and guess what was his tactic?, hide in the carrier and launch seekers from the other side of the map he basically was a portable turret...

Looks like you toughened up pretty quickly; I recall my first match against you was brutal on me!

The A80...I find it's often necessary to pop carrier turrets and snipe them from outside the hangar with a beamship or Stingray...
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostromo Tue May 14, 2013 2:37 pm

My only complaint of the A80 is that it's a n00B sweeper, any pilot half their weight in salt can out trick most of those crybabies.
Nostromo
Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Wed May 15, 2013 2:09 am

Nostromo wrote:My only complaint of the A80 is that it's a n00B sweeper, any pilot half their weight in salt can out trick most of those crybabies.

exactly its by far the most abusive ship you can use against a mamba or any medium without upgrades, in a balanced match you don't suffer them that much but when you are stuck with a bunch of ppl flying mambas or ships with lvl 1 armor it turns into a kill festival for the A80 and a hurricane of frustration for you and your team

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Boeing_747 Wed May 15, 2013 3:26 am

In my opinion, A-80 is a nightmare only for newbies - if you are able to avoid its trackers, you can dogfight with it even in Mamba Smile

The only thing that is really annoying me in CTF - when one or pair of A-80 are camping near carrier or near place, where your teammate - flag runner was destroyed, and spamming with trackers, using the fact that your afterburner is almost used up and you can't run away or maneuver.
Boeing_747
Boeing_747

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2