Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies???

+11
FireOfEarth
Strays
Wolfski
SienaRannock
eltazar
Nostromo
Viking Jack
Nightwing
the-anger
Nitestalkr
Death Ray
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies???

Post by Nostromo Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:04 pm

I only have the best!

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 3 Mlfw4071-never_give_up
Nostromo
Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies???

Post by Viking Jack Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:40 pm

this thread has so many ponies already pale

its like a traffic accident, you don't want to look but you end doing it anyway...

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitestalkr Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:42 pm

Viking Jack wrote:this thread has so many ponies already pale

its like a traffic accident, you don't want to look but you end doing it anyway...

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 3 Brohoo10
Nitestalkr
Nitestalkr

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:01 pm

you enjoy torturing ppl don't you?

one pony image its ok but now every post has one i feel like that time i drank 4 bottles of beer, 2 of wine and 1 of bols genever

so-many-ponies neither my eyes and my mental sanity can resist it...

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by SienaRannock Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:10 pm

You have to understand those bronies. MLP is like a drug for some people, you may already know some of them.
SienaRannock
SienaRannock

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Starbuck wrote:you may already know some of them.

DMH is full of them and there's a few in the Praetorians...
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:16 pm

thankfully there aren't bronies here

still i prefer bronies over commies,justin beiber fans,otakus and other local mongrels

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Loki wrote:
Starbuck wrote:you may already know some of them.

DMH is full of them and there's a few in the Praetorians...

thats true but at least they keep their ponies to themselves, but if ponies are a drug this thread its like a concert of bob marley if you know what i mean lol

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Strays Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 3 Mlfw1986_small
Strays
Strays

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Viking Jack wrote:still i prefer bronies over commies,justin beiber fans,otakus and other local mongrels

OI! You better watch yourself! I'm an otaku, and proud of it! Now you better hush up before I use sennen goroshi on you!
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2743055/

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Nightwing wrote:
before I use sennen goroshi on you!

see this is what im talking about!

im don't even know what the hell that means!

ah whatever just back off or i'll shove me rusty claymore in yer arse!

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by SienaRannock Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 3 Img-th10
SienaRannock
SienaRannock

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:38 pm

but mom... nightwing is saying wierd things again, he scares me:(

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostromo Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Lol, Viking. You came to complain about Ponies on a thread dedicated in the title to discussing them. Not sure what you were expecting mate.
Nostromo
Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:46 pm

the thread was asking why the pilots like ponies, not come and spam everything with them

as for what was i expecting?

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 3 Trollface%20my%20little%20pony%20princess%20celestia%201440x900%20wallpaper_www.animalhi.com_13

make an educated guess What a Face

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Strays Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Viking Jack wrote:the thread was asking why the pilots like ponies, not come and spam everything with them

as for what was i expecting?

To answer your question...

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 3 Mlfw7913_small
Strays
Strays

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostromo Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Viking Jack wrote:the thread was asking why the pilots like ponies, not come and spam everything with them
Respectable.

As for my answer to the topic itself. I enjoy Ponies as a good balance from graphic RL experiences I've seen in my line of work. I believe it has helped greatly in my personal life, and it's very entertaining to infom people that my favorite shows include things like Nightmare on Elms St, Alien Trilogy, Silent Hill, and My Little Pony; not to even mentioning the games I enjoy, the most tame being Dead Space.

I enjoy the animation, being better than most American kinds. Also the community has been good to me, so far.
Nostromo
Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Post by SienaRannock Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:04 am

Nostromo wrote:I enjoy the animation, being better than most American kinds. Also the community has been good to me, so far.

And the community will always be good to you and ALL the bronies around here!

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 3 3punkm
SienaRannock
SienaRannock

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:06 am

Nostromo wrote:
Respectable.

As for my answer to the topic itself. I enjoy Ponies as a good balance from graphic RL experiences I've seen in my line of work. I believe it has helped greatly in my personal life, and it's very entertaining to infom people that my favorite shows include things like Nightmare on Elms St, Alien Trilogy, Silent Hill, and My Little Pony; not to even mentioning the games I enjoy, the most tame being Dead Space.

I enjoy the animation, being better than most American kinds. Also the community has been good to me, so far.

a fair answer i say, but that list... lots of horror movies and games full of gore and then MLP, sorry but this was the first thing that came to my mind What a Face

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitestalkr Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:14 am

Viking Jack wrote:
Nostromo wrote:
Respectable.

a fair answer i say, but that list... lots of horror movies and games full of gore and then MLP, sorry but this was the first thing that came to my mind What a Face

that was funny, and the best way EVER to describe nostromo
Nitestalkr
Nitestalkr

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:16 pm

I... Have no comment...
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2743055/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostromo Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Nitestalkr wrote:
Viking Jack wrote:

that was funny, and the best way EVER to describe nostromo

I've found early on that an excellent means of emotional release was through very violent media, especially online communities where no one cared how rude or crass you were. much of my early gaming experience was spent cursing and taunting other players, very loudly. I wasn't the best at many games, but I made sure that others felt crushed when I was on a rampage in-game. Lead to some bleed through into my personal life and some poor choices were made and a friend went to hospital. long story short, I was suggested to find a more diverse media to seek the same release without the propensity for violence. Most things were, imo, too childish to bother with and others didn't appeal to the standards that I was set. On the opinion of a friend, who enjoyed Doctor Who and MLP, I took to the Pony show. Granted it wasn't an immediate fascination to me, it grew until I ended up looking through some of the online communities. Longer story short (TOO LATE!), it has since worked and I've found myself relying on graphic media less and less, and trust me, it was getting bad enough Guro and 4chan was beginning to appeal to me.

I'm 23 years old and have seen some pretty messed up shite, but I make no excuse for my behaviors. Sometimes I overreact to things, psychology triggers and what not. But, I believe MLP has at least provided a nice reprieve from everything I am forced to deal with. You guys are a community that I would feel hurt to lose. Like a Star @ heaven
Nostromo
Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:25 pm

i don't find guro that bad but 4chan that just frack up glad you could leave that, as for taunting in games as long you don't start screaming racial slurs or personal insults i find it reasonable and funny in some ways

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenstar Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:04 am

The pony disease is spreading? I hate those over-happy b1tches with every cell in my body.
Ravenstar
Ravenstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitestalkr Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:09 am

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 3 19567510
Nitestalkr
Nitestalkr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next