Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies???

+11
FireOfEarth
Strays
Wolfski
SienaRannock
eltazar
Nostromo
Viking Jack
Nightwing
the-anger
Nitestalkr
Death Ray
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies???

Post by SienaRannock Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:59 am

Ravenstar wrote:The pony disease is spreading? I hate those over-happy b1tches with every cell in my body.

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 4 Theher10
SienaRannock
SienaRannock

Back to top Go down

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies???

Post by Nitestalkr Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:03 am

Starbuck wrote:
Ravenstar wrote:The pony disease is spreading? I hate those over-happy b1tches with every cell in my body.

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 4 Theher10

I lol'd
Nitestalkr
Nitestalkr

Back to top Go down

Post by SienaRannock Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:04 am

Why are most pilots obsessed with ponies??? - Page 4 Rambo-brony
SienaRannock
SienaRannock

Back to top Go down

Post by Michail Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:04 am

I definitely will store these two above on my hard drive. For the lulz and irritation to some of my hater friends.

Michail

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Ray Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:39 am

Nostromo wrote:personally, I'd rather be invaded by hug-able pastel ponies than be attacked by the reanimated corpse of my son.
What, you gonna rub them out?
Death Ray
Death Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostromo Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:57 am

Old post is very old.
Nostromo
Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Ray Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:29 am

Nostromo wrote:Old post is very old.
of course, that's obvious
Death Ray
Death Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitestalkr Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:56 am

aerial wrote:
Nostromo wrote:Old post is very old.
of course, that's obvious

Low post count troll needs more posts Smile
Nitestalkr
Nitestalkr

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostromo Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:21 pm

To answer the troll question, I'd rather deal with magical ponies. I mean, who doesn't like giving belly rubs?

I know plenty of people seem to think fighting the undead would be neat, but look at what has to happen for it to be bad enough that you are fighting. You have to lose the military, in most cases, there is no one to save your ass if you screw up. If you make a small mistake you most likely are dead, sprain an ankle when running from Z's will kill you just like in the movies. You'll have to GUESS what works in confrontations with Z's based, most likely, on your knowledge of movie trivia, which will most likely kill you if wrong; what if headshots don't kill them? If there are super mutations, you are fracked no arguments can change this.

There are just so many reasons for you to be dead when the Z war gets that bad it isn't funny.
Nostromo
Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Post by Michail Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Just imagine someone's disappointment:

He had been preparing for a zombie apocalypse for all his life. He keeps year-worth supply of food and other necessities in his house, alongside with enough ammo to win a little war.

And one day he sees all the signs of the day he waited so long: disappearing people, weird creatures and so on.

He organises an ambush behind his door (thick metal door), ready to shoot off zombie's head.

And certain yellow pegasus walks in, asking: "Belly rubs, please? Uhmm, if it's okay with you..."

Man, I'm crazy.

Michail

Back to top Go down

Post by Viking Jack Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:19 pm

i still remember that episode of untamed and uncut where a pony throws its rider to the floor and then starts biting his back just like a zombie would do:p

so if a normal pony can do that imagine a magical one:S

also based on ancient mythology every magical being likes to eat or kill humans for fun!

thank you sir, but i rather fight a dumb walking pile of flesh than a flying pony with reality warping powers

Viking Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostromo Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:32 am

fracked if you do, fracked if you dont
Nostromo
Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4