Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I decided after playing for a long time to join the forum, anyone remember me?

+2
Nostromo
Thereturnofshadow
6 posters

Go down

Hi I decided after playing for a long time to join the forum, anyone remember me? Empty Hi I decided after playing for a long time to join the forum, anyone remember me?

Post by Thereturnofshadow Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi I decided after playing for a long time to join the forum, anyone remember me?

Thereturnofshadow

Back to top Go down

Hi I decided after playing for a long time to join the forum, anyone remember me? Empty Re: Hi I decided after playing for a long time to join the forum, anyone remember me?

Post by Nostromo Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:40 pm

Welcome to the forums, I remember you general enjoy flying bombers in most the games we've had.
Nostromo
Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Hi I decided after playing for a long time to join the forum, anyone remember me? Empty Re: Hi I decided after playing for a long time to join the forum, anyone remember me?

Post by Thereturnofshadow Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Yes that's me Very Happy

Thereturnofshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi Shadow,
I'm recall meeting you a few times.  Welcome to the forum Smile
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://moonbreakers.forumotion.com/t48-this-is-the-part-where-i-

Back to top Go down

Post by sammycheny Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Hi shadow I've seen you around abit Smile you're actually the first skilled nuke spammer i've seen xD hope to see your f3 around abit more Wink

sammycheny

Back to top Go down

Post by Birillo Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:56 am

yes i remember you, welcome to the forum Smile
Birillo
Birillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thereturnofshadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:54 pm

sammycheny wrote:Hi shadow I've seen you around abit Smile you're actually the first skilled nuke spammer i've seen xD hope to see your f3 around abit more Wink

hahaha I only use the nukes if I got someone on my tail and can't turn around in time, the old F3 does come out from time to time, as does the G5 and A80 when I feel I need to prove that I can fly with the pros Smile

Thereturnofshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer_014 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:31 pm

yeah me to^^ but i new on the forum
Gamer_014
Gamer_014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down